❖ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❖
𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓐𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓷 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴
𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓑𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓐𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

❖ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❖𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓐𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓷 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓑𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓐𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Asfandyaar doesn't even cares to check the envelope again as he tores it receiving an instant glare from Dr. Zubab.

She sighs annoyed, "I respect your decision, sir. But I do not want to work for Shah Hospitals."

"I respect that you wrote this letter for the nth time knowing that I am not approving it."

She shook her head, glaring at him but she has to stay sane because it's her duty hours.

"You better give up at it, Dr. Zubab. I guess It'd be much better if you check up on your duties instead of wasting your time here."

She sighs, "It is my 12th time of giving the letter. You might lose count, sir but I cannot."

She says standing up, straightening her kurti. She turns towards the door. She grew tired now. "Can we meet outside after your duty hours?"

Zubab didn't turned. She stood still, she understands where this was going so she knew what she had to do.

"No." She says and leaves the room.

He knew she would never agree. He understands that she doesn't wants to get involved knowing the fact that he was from the Royal Shah Family.

Time passed like hours these days. Asfandyaar didn't even remember the last be met Zubab. It was in one of his visit to the main Shah Hospital with Lily for her check up with the diabetes doctor.

He even went to her home a couple of times to meet Zarmain but Zubab wasn't there. He was glad to have found Zarmain found now. He feels as if her mother is near him.

He barely saw her before she came to the lobby to call the nurse for something. She waved at him with a smile but said nothing.

She had kind of engraved a place in his heart.

He glances back at the clock this time. It was 7 in the evening. It was a lazy Sunday night. He just walked around and ended up watching movies with Moosa.

Maham hated Moosa's closeness with Asfandyaar but Moosa barely cared about what his mother preferred.

"We should watch a different genre next time, Moosa. Like horror, thriller and suspense. I am tired of rom-coms."