✵ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✵
𝓐 𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓐 𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮

✵ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✵𝓐 𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓐 𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮

T H I R D - P E R S O N

Apathetic restlessness, agitation and an uncomfortable fear gripped Sahar's heart when she strolled behind Shahveer. Her throbbing heart made her feel baffling emotions. She gripped onto the strap of her costume. Shahveer entered the master bedroom with the interiors of turquoise colour. She stood near the door, gazing at the room.

Turquoise was Myza's favourite colour.

Her heart skipped a beat realising it. A lump formed in her throat, making it her hard to walk inside. "Come inside Sahar," Shahveer called her. With tiny steps, she walked inside. Hues of turquoise colour are found in every corner of the room.

She stood in front of his huge king-sized bed. There he was, Shahnawaz Siddiqui. Laidback with his eyes closed. The glooming sundown lurked through the long drape, the AC made the room's temperature medium to cool. Shahveer sat beside Shahnawaz's laid back self. He called out, "Taaya Abu?"

Shahnawaz was a light sleeper. He slowly opened his eyes, staring at Shahveer, he didn't notice that his daughter stood behind him. He slept on the right side whereas Sahar stood on the other side.

"How are you?" He asked. "Stop making me feel like I am old, you young man!" Shahnawaz stated making him chuckle. "Not at all. Mr. forty-seven-year-old young lad," Shahveer teased him along.

"I will come back to my business soon," Shahnawaz muttered. "Yes your throne is empty without you," He stared at Sahar and then back at Shahnawaz.

"You wanted something, didn't you?" Shahveer asked. "You already gave me what I wanted." After a pause, he continued,

"My daughter forgave me but somewhere deep down I feel empty."

"I know what you wanted, Taaya Abu. You asked something else too," Shahveer reminded. Shahnawaz started to think about it but nothing seemed real to be completed to him. He gazed at him with knitted brows and asked, "I know I asked to bring Sahar but she might not come to me. She hates her father to death," He shuddered.