❀ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❀
𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝓪𝓼𝔂 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭.

❀ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❀𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝓪𝓼𝔂 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭

T H I R D P E R S O N

|After 2 months|

It wasn't easy. Not easy for Mehrish to digest the fact that she was used. Used for something she despised. Revenge. She was his pawn for revenge. This thing kept hurting her. It was like someone was specifically pinning her heart continuously.

Hamza and Mehrish were together in Dubai where Hamza ran his business. Hamza kept trying to ask for her forgiveness and she didn't yet forgive him. Deep down she knew that she had forgiven him but she never admitted it. He has been kind to her ever since the incident in Switzerland back in their honeymoon two months ago.

She neither talks to him nor does behaves kindly with him even though the loneliness is killing her inside daily. He tried to take her on a dinner date together but she declined to go with him. He talks concerning her but she never answers unless necessary. She just nods to whatever he asks or says.

Hamza entered the huge mansion. Mehrish was cooking inside the kitchen. Even though he tried to keep a cook but she declined that she will manage to make food and wants to do so. He kept the bag of his laptop and sat down on the couch, scratching his neck and rubbing his eyes as he was tired. He took the small bag of gifts which he bought for Mehrish. Thinking that at least she will smile for once at him. He gazed at the bracelet which twinkled in the light. He got up and went towards the kitchen.

"Mehrish?" He called as he saw her in the kitchen cooking. She turned around and stared at him.

"It's for you."

"I didn't ask for anything," She said and turned around, continuing her cooking.

"I bought this as a gift for you. I hope you like it." He said keeping the bag on the counter.

"I don't need your gifts Hamza! I know with what intentions you bought them." She rolled her eyes. Taking the bag that was on the counter, she opened it to find roses, chocolates and a box. Glancing at him for once, she took the box and opened it. A shining bracelet made her eyes feel warm. She took it and showed it to him smirking,

"It must be of a small size."

Glaring, she neared to him and asked,

"What do you want now Hamza? It is a joke for you to play with life now, Isn't it?"

"No Mehrish believe me. I bought them in your size. I don't want to harm you," He articulated. He snatched the bracelet and pulled her by her wrist and made her sit in the chair of the dining table. He sat on the other one. He slowly locked it around her wrist. It was of her size. Just perfect.