✥ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✥
𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓨𝓸𝓾

✥ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✥𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓨𝓸𝓾

Euphoric.

He felt delighted and thrilled by just looking at her. She was going to be his wife after all.

Was? Was.

He stood still blinking several times not believing the fact that she looked like she just walked out of moon. She stood with lips pressing against each other and her hands fidgeting.

She was all ready to be his.

It ached Izhaan to do what he was going to do now. His heart pained so bad that he took his hand to his chest. Tears escalated through his eyes. Destiny can't be so rude to him. He hasn't done anything.

"Izhaan," she murmurs and walks over to the door, locking it. Her heart in her mouth, she was feeling scared. They just broke a Patel rule but not like Izhaan cared about cultural norms. He just wanted her to be happy.

She was his only priority.

"What are you doing here?" She asks with knitted brows and fear embedded all over her face. She noticed the brimming tears in his eyes. He never shows his weak side to anyone. She was probably the first one to see him cry.

"You are crying?" She gets more worried now. "What happened?"

She was crying now because she has this habit she cries when her loved ones cry. That's when she realised,

She was in love with him.

But he misunderstood in a way and thought that she was crying because she wasn't getting married with Areeb. He wiped his tears and announced, "You look out of the world, Laiba."

Out of my league. He wondered.

"Like you just walked out of the moon," he smiles. He was all ready in an ivory sherwani but he doesn't cared because he wasn't her groom.

She smiles through her tears. Izhaan took it all wrong like she smiled because of the pain he gave her by his family sending his alliance. He didn't knew a damn thing.

"You don't need to worry, Laiba."

He looks around the room trying to find something. "I'll save you." She looks at his action trying to speculate hai actions. "Why are you here? What are you doing?"

"Where is your Abaya?" He asks looking around. "We have no time, Lai-"

"What are you doing, Izhaan?" She yells sitting down in the bed, breaking down. He finds her abaya and walks over to her.