✵ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✵
𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓘𝓼 𝓝𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓘𝓷 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓨𝓸𝓾.
𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓘𝓼 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓘 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵.

T H I R D P E R S O N

Pain. Pain was all Sahar felt all over her body. Headache, backache, legs sore, heart broken and a lump in the throat constantly pinning in her throat as continuous tears strolled down its way through her cheeks. She stared at the corpse of her mother. Her mother was dead. She died after she slept beside Sahar. She didn't even think for once that she'd be facing such a huge shock in the morning.

Her mother Myza was a gentle soul. A soul which was torn apart by society for something she never did.

"It's time," Anam told making way for Sahar. Sahar stood spontaneously as the gents of the family gathered to take the body of Myza for burial.

"No! No! Don't take my Ammi away! She is the only person that I have as my own!" Sahar kept yelling as she was pulled away by her grandmother and her maternal uncle's wife Anam. She was broken, alone and shattered. Nothing could mend her soul now. She was left all alone now. The world was an irritating place for her now.

"Don't take her away..."

She broke down, crying her heart out. Her heartfelt reckless.

"No..."

There wasn't her mother there now to wipe her tears and say it's fine. Sahar had Myza but not anymore. She felt like ripping her body apart feeling suffocated that her mother left. No one can ever give the warmness a mother could and she lost her when she was just 21! What more could be a bigger loss than it?

"Ammi..." She clenched her hands on her locket tightly hang down her soft neck. The locket had so many emotions. It was the locket that her father had gifted her mother. Myza wanted Sahar to wear it as she wanted a part of his father to always be there with her even when his father wasn't with her anymore.

Due to crying so much, her health started to feel low and she fell unconscious and was shifted to her room where she lived with her mother.

After some days passed by, though it has been days since the death of her mother Myza. For Sahar, the pain was still fresh and sore. She gets nightmares daily the day when she cries for her mother to not take her away.

They have come back to India. It's Sahar's first time in India. She never visited with Myza in twenty-one years of her life. They lived in Qatar after her parents got separated.

Her granny wanted to take her to India because they wanted Sahar to feel a little bit better as she has been in agony for her mother's death.

Sahar slowly opened her eyes and sat straight in her bed. Looking here and there to find her mother. She wished it was all a  nightmare. Her throat started to feel sore and dry and fresh tears welled up her eyes. Her grandmother came and sat in front of her.