❖ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❖
𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮, 𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾.

❖ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❖𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮, 𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾

"We have a relation, a bond in between. Our mothers were best friends. We are not complete strangers!"

Zubab stares at his eyes. Numb. She didn't wanted the person, after practically ruining her day, making her resign her job wanted to invade her space. She sighed,

"There must be some mista-"

"It's fate."

"Stop dramatizing it!"

"I am not. I will meet Zarmain Aunty now."

"Shut up and go home, Asfand. I want to sleep and you are no one but a cab driver who dropped home."

He smirked at her tone and realised how rebellious she was, he particularly found it cute. Having no one beside him to admire, for the first time he felt like living when he heard her outburst.

"You are my employee and you will obey me," he uses his boss card at the most immaculate time making her close her eyes in frustration. He leaves a chuckle looking at the gate before saying, "You are so freaking cute."

"I resigned. I submitted the letter." She stated clasping her hands and standing as confident as she could ever be.

He went towards the back seat of the car and went through the recent files that he took from from the office. He took out the file that contained her resignation letter and walked back at her. She scrunches her eye brows with hunting eyes, examining him.

He took the letter out from the envelope and read out after having a quick glance overall, "The letter doesn't seems appropriate enough for approval."

He held the letter between his fingers and tore the paper. She gasps and shot him a glare. "You are still my employee, Ms. Zaheer."

"Oh my god, what are you?"

"Your long lost friend," he chuckles throwing the paper away. "You can have fun. I'll submit again tomorrow."

"Initial approval will be mine, babygirl!" He says entering the gate without turning towards her, he locked the car through his key and went inside the house.

She stomped her feet; yelling, "You pervert!"

Like he cared about her curses.