᪥︎ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ᪥︎
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓭

𝓘𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓪𝓿𝓪 𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓬𝓮

"It's high time, you should get married again. You cannot waste your whole life just because of your past,"

The voice boomed in the posh bedroom where Benish sat in the middle of the bed, resting her head in her knees. She had closed her eyes to calm herself from the nightmare she just faced.

"I-i-i c-cann-ot j-jus-t forg-get h-him and m-move on," She took in shaky breathe. Her voice barely audible to her step mother. Benish opened her eyes and looked at the front wall with emotions of pain, nervousness, hurt and betrayal ran through her veins. A tear of agony slipped from her red eyes. She was shivering.

"Ammi! Look at her she is shivering."

Emaad, her step brother surmised as he started to walk towards Benish faster and sat beside her on the bed. He rubbed the either sides of her shoulders and spoke in a slow voice,

"Benish, please don't be scared of her. You don't need to feel pressurized by us. Take your time. We are with you. Calm down and think about your future when you are ready for it."

"When she'll start thinking about her future when she is actually ready for it, no groom will turn up for her!"

Stomping her feet, Lubna left the red posh bedroom with decorations of wedding. It was Faina's wedding. The younger daughter of Wahid Azhar and Lubna Azhar. Nusrat Azhar is the first wife of Wahid Azhar and Lubna is the second.

Benish is Nusrat's only child whereas Emaad and Faina are Lubna's children. Wahid had married Nusrat because he loved her but he married Lubna because his mother forced him to marry his cousin. Benish was loved by both her parents but she never got the love she wanted from her grandmother.

For others life of Benish visualised like a bed of roses. But in reality there where visible roses with thorns scattered everywhere. Only she could feel the thorns, it itched her, broke her and crumbled her in a corner. It's been a year since she was divorced. Her ex-husband Naef had put a scar in her life. Even though he was gone a year ago now, she still couldn't get over him.

His taunts, his abuses, his way of harshness with her broke her completely leaving her like a dried leaf. She could only close her eyes due to her sudden panic attacks.

There are many days she gets nightmare about him. Only Wahid, Nusrat and Emaad were on her side. They supported her in getting a divorce from her abusive husband Naef.

"Benish, Look at me." Nusrat lifted her chin up. Silent tears ran through her cheeks. Nusrat's heart broke when she witnessed her young daughter suffering from such immense pain.