✵ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✵
𝓤𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓘𝓼 𝓐𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓭𝓮
𝓜𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓘𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓯 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯.

✵ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✵𝓤𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓘𝓼 𝓐𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓜𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓘𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓯 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯

T H I R D - P E R S O N

"Let's go," Shahveer sighed as he stared at teary-eyed Sahar. Letting go even for a while was hard for her. She glanced at ger Nani Ammi before turning to Shahveer. Her eyes roughly went through the hall. Izhaan wasn't there. He didn't want to see her leave. "Where is Izhaan, Mamu?" She turned to Hashir.

"He is upstairs in the balcony."

Without thinking for a while, Sahar turned towards Shahveer. "I'll come back soon." He just nodded at her, noticing how helplessly restless she was. She ran in the stairs and reached the first floor. Walking towards the balcony, she entered opening the door. There he was, standing near the corner, staring deep at the sun setting. The pink and purple hues in the sky were warm and refreshing.

"Why have you come here, Sahar?"

Izhaan sensed her presence behind him afterall he had loved him ever for so many years. "Stop making things hard, Izhaan. You know I can't leave you restless like this."

"Then don't leave, can you?" He turned around, deeply digging his smoky black eyes in her ebony ones.

"I am helpless. If Ammi was alive, she would have sent me to him." Sahar cried out. Izhaan sighed, frustrated.

"Ohh really? Phupho would have done that? Come on, Sahar! She would have taken you to him all these years but she didn't. There was a reason behind it, wasn't it? Then why are you going behind it? You know very well how his family will make a fuss if they see you."

"I have no choice, Izhaan. He is my father." Sahar murmured. She was tired of listening to him, even though she knew he cared.

"He is your father? Seriously you are saying this? What if his family never accepts you? What if they claim that you are not Shahnawaz's Siddiqui's daughter?"

"Izhaan!" Sahar yelled at him. "Do you what you are saying?"

"I know it Sahar. I just don't want you to suffer things like that. You would have never gone like this if you were married to me. Do I have no rights in what decision you make? I have been your friend since our childhood. You can't live my opinion hanging."

"Izhaan, I know you care about me. But you never knew my Ammi the way I do. She loved him with all loyalty and respect. No matter what he did or does, he is my father, Izhaan. Nothing is going to change that."

The heartfelt things she never did before. Rolled in a train of several emotions, she stood in front of him.

"Is your father so important now, Sahar?"