᪥ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ᪥

𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓪𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮

B E N I S H

My eyes flickered open when I heard the door opening. The pain in my head was severe as I tried to focus on the 2 figures approaching but the pain in my head was more.

"So my scared kitten is up?"

Naef's voice was clear. I knew it was him. I opened my eyes fully and looked at him disgusted. "Naef if you are a man, Untie me. If you are scared of me then why have you tied me up. I will show you who is a scared kitten."

I declared. His chuckle didn't made me feel better. I rolled my eyes furiously. I looked at the other person. I knew her very well. Hina.

"Why are you guys even doing this?" I asked enquired totally frustrated.

"Why should we not do it?" Hina smirked making me feel disgusted. "You have come between Aynan and I. So I wanted to get you out of my way. And Naef wants you again. so what's the problem?"

I gritted my teeth in anger. Not being able to handle my anger I looked down at my lap. I was feeling frustrated. "Why in the world do you want Aynan again? Aynan doesn't love you anymore. And about you Naef. You just can't see me happy, Can you?"

He just chuckled. I looked around the room to find a wall clock hanging. It had the time of 7. The dusk had appeared outside through the window. I felt uneasiness and my hands shivered in hunger. Naef noticed it. He sat down near me and stroked my hands with his dirty ones. How badly I wanted to punch him the very moment.

"Take your hands off of me Naef!" I yelled.

"Woah! I never saw you so fearless. Is it Aynan's effect? You remember those days Benish, when I used to starve you to hunger after all the work I used make you to do and now it's the same. You are starving."

Even though I tried my best to look fearless but my heart was weak and was scared like before. I kept repeating in my mind that he can't do anything to me but he was Naef Azeem. That man who broke a once strong girl me. My lips shivered.

"See your fear for me can never hide behind those amber eyes. Your lips are shivering Benish. Stop trying to hide your fear. You know that I love seeing you getting scared of me right?" He acknowledged.

"Untie me and see if I still fear you like old times. You remember about the lunch time right? The wound in your forehead is still raw. You don't want another, do you?" I roared making sure it angered him. He glared at me. I looked at his eyes fearless. I will not show more of my fear to him. Not anymore. He gritted his teeth and was about to hit me when Hina stopped him.