❖ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❖
𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓞𝓬𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓔𝔂𝓮𝓼
𝓒𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽

❖ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❖𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓞𝓬𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓔𝔂𝓮𝓼𝓒𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽

T H I R D - P E R S O N

Coming from a middle-class family, she fought through the hurdles and stood up in her legs with a lot of difficulties. Zubab's life had yet didn't settled well. All she plans for is to make her mother's life comfortable.

The hazy ivory-themed cabin seemed not less than any other cabins in the hospital. Her name plate, ‘Dr. Zuban Zaheer’ with her degree position in Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery for D.M. in General science.

The reports of the patient kept in the huge table inside Zubab's cabin as she kept staring at the patient. Her eyes spoke anger at the moment, biting her inner cheeks as she tried to control her anger.

"The sugar reports are worst Mrs. Iman," she stated with her sharp eyes glaring at her. "I told you to eat finger millet's tortilla at night time. Did you skipped that part?"

Mrs. Iman stared down at her hands, scared to lie. The atmosphere of the room screamed heat of anger. She heaved a sigh before speaking, "It's for your health, Mrs. Iman. If your sugar levels does not decrease you will not be able plug out your teeth from your dentist and don't you get tired when it the pain in your arms and legs don't leave you?"

"I will try my best from now."

"Glad you want to now. This enthusiasm should not leave you," she chuckled at her choice of words. After the last appointment ended. She took her bag and retreated out of the cabin. The receptionist who sat opposite to her cabin in the 3rd floor of the building greeted her with respect, she nodded back with a smile; wearing back her mask and removing her doctor's coat.

She pressed the lift button and entered inside, checking the notifications of her phone. Her friends snaps, the unread messages when the lift beeped with a sound, stopping with a thud in the ground floor.

Zuban got out of the lift and walked towards the exit, the hall was empty and their were barely patients sitting in the waiting hall. She huffed looking around, she couldn't believe it was the same hospital which is so crowded and noised in the morning

But before she could get out, she heard the nurse call her, "Doctor, there's an emergency in the ICU. The patient Arya who is scheduled to have a delivery in the morning of C-section in early morning is having his sugar levels fluctuations frequency level increasing . Nothing is working out, Ma'am?"

"Who is her Diabetic doctor assigned?" Zuban asked in a hurry to her. "Dr. Ashima. She left this evening after she was sure that she was fine. She has no duty tonight."