❀ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❀
𝓝𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝔂 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓼 𝓾𝓼. 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭, 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮.

 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭, 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

T H I R D P E R S O N

|After 2 Weeks|

"Stop whining like a baby and drink it." Mehrish nudged Hamza. He stared at the soup as if it's weird and gave a look to Mehrish.

"I can't. It's so bitter and tastes so bad."

"You have to Hamza unless and until you don't want to recover," She took a spoonful of the soup and led it towards his mouth. Closing his nose with his hands, he gulped the sour and bitter liquid down his throat. He made weird faces as she fed him the soup.

"What did my mom told you when she called?"

"She was asking to come as fast as you recover to India," she answered and he nodded.

"I am almost okay now. We will leave within 3-4 days to India." Hamza stared at her as she sat beside him after keeping the bowl of soup in the tray.

"No, It's not enough. I told her that it will take at least 2 more weeks."

"What? 2 more weeks? No way I am sitting in this bed for more than a week. I am fine now." He declared.

"I.will.not.listen.to.you!" She gritted her teeth showing how stubborn she is being right now.

"You have to." He opposed.

"You have no choice," she smirked.

"Oh really?"

"Oh yes!" She chuckled.

He took her hands in his and started stroking it gently as he began,

"I know forgetting all those harsh memories will be hard for you and forgiving me is as much as hard forgetting it. But still, I want to ask for forgiveness. I am sorry. I know my tortures for the deeds you hadn't committed is hard for you to forget but let me tell you. I'll make sure to vanish those memories. Please just give me a chance."

She smiled at him and nodded.

"I am can see that you are asking for forgiveness with a full heart. Your eyes depict the guilt and regret for doing things like that to me. I have forgiven you. Now don't stress about it and just sleep. It's already too late."