✵ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✵
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓦𝓪𝓼
𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓜𝔂 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝔂

✵ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✵𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓦𝓪𝓼𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓜𝔂 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝔂

T H I R D - P E R S O N

Adrenaline rushed through her veins, staring at the woman sitting in front of Sahar. The slightest scepticism filled in her ebony orbs pondering if Miraal could kill a human? Psychopath? Was she a psychopath who was obsessed with Shahveer and he wasn't even aware of it?

Sahar glanced towards Izhaan who kept staring at the bowl kept in front of him. The gelato kept melting slowly, realising the fog of the coolness but they had no appetite to have some.

"Izhaan? Sahar? Why aren't you guys eating the ice cream? It's melting!" Meesha stated.

Shahveer had called Sahar to come to the ice cream parlour and when she said that she is with Izhaan, he called him too. Though Izhaan was hesitant to join because of Miraal, he can never leave Sahar alone with Miraal. He thought Miraal should know that Sahar is engaged to him so he decided to join.

"The ice cream is superb. Why don't you guys try it?" Shahveer asks.

Glancing at each other before Izhaan spoke, "We have got no appetite because we just had dinner at The Empire hotel."

In the presence of the name of the hotel where Falak was killed, Miraal looked towards Izhaan thrilled but sighed in relief when he completed his sentence. "That's a nice hotel. One can do many things there, they've got a lot of facilities," she smirked. Izhaan palms turned into a tightened fist as memories flashed in his mind.

"Really?" Shahveer questioned. " I didn't know that. I thought The Galaxy hotel was superior to The Empire hotel."

Miraal smiled; shaking her head, "No, they are equal but for me, The Empire hotel is the best. I mean the facilities they serve there is just out of the world."

"You are sounding like you can kill a person there," Sahar stated, laughing. Indirectly trying to tease her. Miraal stared at her taken aback for a while. Izhaan glanced shocked towards Sahar, scared that Miraal might hurt her.

Shahveer laughed together with Sahar as she took a spoonful of her ice cream. "Miraal killing a person would be what a sight to see," he surmised still chuckling looking at Sahar. Miraal glared at Shahveer, "Do you want me to kill you at The Empire hotel then Shahveer?"

"Oh yes please cousin!" He played along.

"By the way, Sahar and I have decided that we'd be getting married this December. Is it alright for you guys? You guys will be available right?"