᪥ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ᪥︎
𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓵𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼

᪥ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ᪥︎𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓵𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼

B E N I S H

I clenched my dress tightly as I climbed the stairs of the Grand Reception Hall. The beauticians had dolled me up from head to toe. I wonder if I even look like myself because the makeup was heavy. I had clearly denied having so much of makeup on but they won't listen to me saying that I was Ibrahim family's elder daughter-in-law and I had to look gorgeous with every other thing.

Mehak helped me walk inside. Emaad came out from the hall and stopped for a moment when he looked at us. Especially at when he saw Mehak. I smiled knowingly that he was swoon by her beauty.

"You look gorgeous!"

He appreciated looking at Mehak.

"Huh?" Her voice bewildered.

"I was appreciating my sister." He changed his eyes toward me and hugged me smiling. I chuckled at his scared self from Mehak.

"Ma Shaa Allah. You are looking amazing,"

They took me inside through the back door of the hall and made me sit comfortably in a chair until Aynan arrives. We have to go together to the hall.

I kept chanting prayers because I was nervous. Emaad looked at me when I asked in a slow voice,

"Is there any information about Faina? Where is she?"

Emaad shook his head.

"I know her. She'd be safe. I know her. Probably in any of her friends home. Even thinking about makes my blood boil in anger. I never imagined her doing something like that. Baba was so broken yesterday. I couldn't tolerate seeing him crying over."

Mehak was listening to us but she didn't utter a word just looked at her hands all the time waiting for Aynan.

All of a sudden the door of the room opened revealing Aynan with some of his cousins behind, all ready in his suit. His hair combed in a side with a gel. His perfect eyes and jawline made me mumble a "Ma Shaa Allah" unknowingly.

I looked down at my hands not knowing what to do. I stood up and kept my gaze down. He stood beside me and looked at me. I looked up at him to find him smiling back at me.

"Ma Shaa Allah you look fantabulous Benish!" He said. He was audible to everyone to which they cheered louder in response. Blood rushed to my cheeks and I was blushing furiously. Emaad was happy seeing me smiling.