✵ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✵
𝓘𝓷 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼, 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓔𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮 𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮.

✵ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✵𝓘𝓷 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼, 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓔𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮 𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮

T H I R D - P E R S O N

Sahar leaned back in the door. Crying her heart out, She badly wanted to scream, after all, she saw her father for the first time in her life, today. She couldn't figure out how she was feeling at the moment. Pissed, sad, regret... She couldn't name one with the number of tangled emotions she felt within herself. Dropping her head in between her knees, she cried again. This time, her hiccups took over and making it worse than it was previously.

Her eyes snapped open when she heard the door banging behind her. Izhaan's voice filled with worry and concern as he called out her name, "Sahar open the door. Stop thinking about him. Your father can't do anything now."

"Leave me alone, Izhaan. Please!" She yelled back at him. But he didn't budge from there. He kept banging the door calling her out.

"Open the door, Sahar!"

"Open the damn door!"

"If you don't open the door, I will do things which will make things worst. Open the goddamn door."

And lastly, she stood up and went to the washroom. Washing her face and correcting her hijab, she opened the door. With a tear-stricken face, Sahar stared at his eyes. "What do you want, Izhaan? Don't you see? I just want some time alone to accept the fact that I met my father. That father who left my mother for a mere lie!"

"You want some time alone for yourself? You have spent 10 hours alone! Don't you think that's more than enough?" Izhaan lost his temper. He didn't want to see her cry for someone who made her life upside down. She shivered at his tone. He never yelled at her. He sighed realising that he was harsh to her. A minute passed by as they stood silently. The aura around was making it hard.

With a soft tone; he began,

"Sahar, I am just trying to make you understand that he is not worth your tears. You have been crying for 10 hours now. It's not good for health yaar."

Sahar ignored the urge to cry and sat back in her bed, feeling the softness of the mattress covered in a white bedsheet. She looked towards the window as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Sahar, I am sorry for yelling at you. I know I never did but when you are concerned, I get mad."

Sahar sat still crying. Not only for Shahnawaz but also for Izhaan who never yelled at her, earlier. "Sahar please don't cry-"

A knock was heard. Izhaan looked back at the person standing near the door. A maid stood looking down.

"I am sorry for disturbing sir. But someone named Shahveer Siddiqui has come to meet Sahar Ma'am."