𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

the bloody bonfire

the bloody bonfire

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was nighttime at Mystic Falls High School inside of the history classroom. Elena and the others were planning to take Stefan down at the bonfire tonight. To keep him locked up in the old Forbes jail's cellar and keep him there until the vampire Hunter comes to Mystic Falls to kill Klaus.

"I'll lure Stefan away from the bonfire then when he's distracted—" Elena tries to explain it when Caroline cuts her off.

"Maybe we should ask Ophelia to help us?" Caroline suggested to Elena and the others.

The Gilbert girl shook her head at the blonde vampire. Damon and Alaric looked at the two girls with a confused expression.

"I'm trying to keep her and her son away from this." Elena stated to Caroline. The blonde then realized that her sister didn't know the rumors were spreading throughout the school.

"You haven't heard?" Caroline asked Elena and Elena looked at Caroline with a confused expression and also with a head shook.

"There's a rumor that someone saw Stefan and Ophelia kissing." Caroline told Elena playing with her hands. Damon and Alaric weren't surprised to hear what Caroline said to them.

Elena looked at Caroline with pure shock on her face. Elena did hear what Klaus said to them but she didn't it was true. She thought about yesterday and saw the look Stefan was giving. She never thought that Stefan would do this. Maybe he did truly didn't love her anymore.

"I guess you could call her." Elena stuttered to Caroline. She nodded grabbed her phone out of her purse and called Ophelia's new number from earlier when she begged Ophelia to come but said no.

Ophelia was now at home. She spends time with her son walking in town and getting herself a new phone. She went back to the Gilbert house to pick put her stuff from her old room to move to her new room from the house that Klaus got her. While there Ophelia saw Jeremy and hugged him telling him how much she missed him. Jeremy also meets Ophelia's son and she told everything that happened. He was shocked and happy the same because he has a nephew and possibly hang out with each other. Then after that, they went to the market to buy food for them.

Ophelia was sitting on the couch with Henrik eating ice cream and watching TV. They were watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. It was one of Ophelia's favorite movies. And eating vanilla and chocolate ice cream with whipped cream on top. Their time was interrupted by Ophelia's phone ringing.

Ophelia paused the movie and Henrik whined at his mother for pausing the movie he was enjoying. She saw that Caroline was calling and she rolled her eyes knowing she was going to begin her to come to the bonfire. Ophelia answered the phone.