Chapter 491.495

Chapter 491 The True Body of the Murderer
  "The first young master of the Wang family and the second young master of the Shi family made this trip specially. I'm afraid it's not as simple as simply visiting my Yu family, right?" Yu Niannian looked at the two people in front of her with deep eyes.

  If you don't have anything to do, you can either rape or steal!

  "Miss Yu's words are too indifferent. We are indeed here to see you, just to learn about some other things along the way. For example, what did Miss Yu gain from this trip?

  " Don't bother, anyway, it won't let your two calculations succeed." Yu Niannian said bluntly.

  "Really? Since you said you won't make what our two families want come true, why don't you get to the bottom of it first?"

  Yu Niannian dealt with the two of them. No matter what they said, Yu Niannian looked helpless. Complimentable gesture. Shi Wanli and Wang Hang saw that they couldn't find any useful information, so they got up and said goodbye.

  When Shi Wanli walked to the door, he suddenly turned around to look at Yu Biluo's position, and asked with a smile, "Miss Yu, I'm a little curious, who is she?

  " With Shi Wanli.

  "Don't be so guarded against me. Besides, even if you don't tell me now, I will know later, right?" Shi Wanli said confidently.

  "Yu Biluo." Yu Biluo looked at Shi Wanli and said out loud, "Yu Niannian's cousin, the daughter of Yu Xiuyuan from the Yu family. I don't know what advice Master Shi Er has?

  " Marrying the Yu family seems to be a good idea." Shi Wanli said with a half-smile.

  "Really?" Yu Biluo sneered, "I don't know if marriage is a good idea, but I think it would be a very good idea if you two are completely crushed."

  "It's a good idea, but unfortunately, it can't be realized ." !"

  "Really? Let's wait and see!" Yu Biluo said with a smile on his lips.

  After Shi Wanli and Wang Hang left Yu's house, Yu Niannian said to Yu Biluo: "Be careful Shi Wanli, don't look at him as good-looking, but he is flirtatious. His women are too many to count. And , Judging by his appearance, it seems that he has his eyes on you."

  "Do all his women have a similar pair of eyes with slanted eyes?" Yu Biluo looked in the direction of the door and answered irrelevant questions.

  Yu Niannian thought for a while, and said uncertainly: "It seems to be so. Why do you suddenly ask?"

  Yu Biluo glanced at Yu Xiuyuan and Chen Jing who were sitting on the sofa, lowered her eyes, and said in a low voice: "Turn back I'll tell you again."

  After Yu's parents and seniors returned to their room, Yu Biluo looked up at Yu Niannian, "I want to pay for my life!"

  "For my life? For whom?" Yu Niannian asked puzzled.

  "For my aunt, Chen Shu's life!" Yu Biluo gritted her teeth and said.

  "What?" Yu Lianli looked at Yu Biluo in disbelief.

  Yu Niannian's eyes widened: "Are you sure?"

  "Sure!" Yu Biluo nodded, "The person who killed my aunt back then had a mole with a special location, and Shi Wanli also had a mole with a special location. It's also special,"

  Yu Biluo pointed to her ear, "the position of the tragus, a red mole. The same is a coincidence, but if both are the same, it can't be called a coincidence, it can only be said to be one person."