Chapter 381.390

Chapter 381 Candidate Questions

  "Ahem, there should be a bridge over the river, so I wouldn't want to swim across it." Yu Lianli choked on Qiao Ning's words, and he said with difficulty with his face flushed from coughing.

  "It's called being prepared, what if the bridge breaks down by such a coincidence?" Qiao Ning said confidently.

  ".No, I'll look for it tomorrow and see if I can find it!" Yu Biluo spat out one word after another, speaking very slowly, with a bit of gritted teeth. "But I hope it won't be necessary!"

  Yu Lianli looked at Yu Biluo's half-sunken face, and couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. If Qiao Ning was right, then my sister might not be far away from going berserk. The reason is nothing more than the struggle of a landlubber.

  "Let's skip the issue of the river. What other news is there?" Yu Biluo didn't want to be entangled in the question of whether there is a bridge over the river.

  "I went to the place where the mission was posted. Zhu Leshan didn't lie about the mission content, but just concealed some information. For example, this investigation mission is to go to the center of Yilan Nature Reserve. The column for mission details is vague. The words roughly mean that the Lingnan base did not know how to know that the source of the disappearance of this series of supernatural beings is in the center of the Yilan Nature Reserve. The supernatural beings who want to take over the task should find out what the source is. "

  "Just investigate, don't deal with it?" Zhong Lisheng looked at Liu Jiali and asked.

  "I didn't say anything, I guess I didn't expect the supernatural beings to solve the source problem, maybe they wanted to solve it with a powerful hot weapon. After all, most of the supernatural beings who received the mission in Y city were around level three, maybe You don’t want to lose the lives of the supernatural beings in it for nothing.”

  “What they think has nothing to do with us, after all we are not saviors, we are just ordinary supernatural beings who want to complete the task.” Yu Biluo said softly.

  In the following time, they each reported the news they had inquired, and the whole meeting lasted for two hours before it ended. Yu Biluo stretched fiercely and rubbed the position of her temples. Using her brain for a long time made her feel dizzy and extremely uncomfortable.

  "Okay, now is the time to discuss the candidates?" Yu Biluo wiped away the physiological tears overflowing from the corners of his eyes, looked at Zhong Lisheng and asked.

  Looking at Yu Biluo's still misty eyes and the red corners of his eyes, Zhong Lisheng quietly moved his gaze away from Yu Biluo's body. "Well, this is the last topic that needs to be discussed. After solving this topic, you can rest." Zhong Lisheng's voice became softer, with an intoxicating ending.

  "Because this mission is very difficult, Uncle Yu Chen and Aunt Wei Shuzhou will stay at the base, and at the same time two more people will be left to protect their safety."

  "Is the person left decided?" Wei Ting looked at Zhongli Sheng asked.

  "No, no, but there are only a few candidates." Xu Jin said while holding his chin, while turning his gaze to a certain direction.

  Others also shifted their gazes over.

  Qiao An and Yuri, who were stared at by everyone: ".?"

  Yuri's eyes slowly opened wide, and he pointed his finger at his nose and asked, "Me?"

  "And him!" Zhong Lisheng turned to Qiao An Ann raised her chin and said coldly.