Chapter 251.260

Chapter 251 Brother and Sister Meeting
  "Who are you? Why are you here?" The girl's weak voice sounded, but the sharpness and defensiveness in the voice did not decrease in the slightest because of the weakness of the voice.

  "I'm here to save you!" Yu Biluo replied. As for the right person who should have answered this sentence——Yu Biluo glanced back at Feng Ju, who had frozen into a sculpture in place since the girl uttered her voice. I shook my head secretly in my heart, no, this guy can't be counted on!

  "You said you came to save me? We are strangers, why do you save me, and why should I trust you? Is it just because of the light words you uttered when you touched your lips!" Yu Biluo completely Unexpectedly, Feng Ju's younger sister was so vigilant, she glanced back again, seeing Feng Ju who was unresponsive, her forehead twitched slightly.

  Feng Jiu looked at the girl who suddenly kicked the door in front of her. She was very young, but she was very strong. This could be seen from the faint sense of oppression that came from her clean kicking the door. She said that she came to save herself, and Feng Jiu was skeptical about it. After all, in the last days, no one would be nice to another person for no reason, let alone risking his life to save someone.

  But there is one thing that is strange about Feng Jiu. The girl in front of her doesn't know why, she has to look behind her from time to time, and every time she looks behind her, her expression is very subtle.

  Just when Feng Jiu wanted to ask about this matter, the girl opposite spoke first.

  "Oh, why do you still have chains and shackles on your feet? What is that red thing around the shackles? Is it blood? Oh my god, you are bleeding!"

  The girl said in an exaggerated tone, but her body was not at all serious. Instead of stepping forward, he folded his arms and leaned against the door, even the expression on his face seemed to be watching a show.

  Feng Jiu was confused by the girl's actions, she raised her eyebrows, and was about to ask what the other party meant, when she saw a voice rushing out from behind the girl, and threw herself directly in front of her. In the next second, I felt a warmth in my calf. That figure was grabbing his calf! ! !
  Feng Jiu subconsciously wanted to pull his leg out of the opponent's hand, and greeted the opponent's body with his hand. I thought it would hit the opponent's neck, but I never expected that my hand would be blocked by him with one hand. Feng Jiu secretly hated, if they didn't feed him food with added ingredients every day, how could he be so weak? !
  Feng Jiu looked at the grasped right hand, and when he was about to give him a blow with his left hand, the figure in front of his bed slowly raised his head. Looking at the familiar but somewhat unfamiliar face, looking at the extremely familiar eyes, seeing the guilt, excitement, lost and found and other emotions flashing in those eyes, Feng Jiu's raised left hand froze in mid-air middle.

  Fengjiu's eyes gradually filled with water mist, and the water mist grew more and more, and the condensed water droplets slowly slid down the arc of the corner of her eyes. With trembling lips, she slowly lowered her left hand in midair and placed it on her left leg Up—twist it hard!
  pain!
  Feng Jiu couldn't hold back, and let out a "hiss" sound. When Feng Ju saw his sister's actions, all the previous sadness disappeared in an instant.

  Feng Ju grabbed Feng Jiu's left hand and said softly, "Are you stupid! How can anyone twist his thigh so hard?" Feng Ju looked at Feng Jiu's changes, white, but also thin It was more than enough for me with thin ankles to grab it with one hand, and the skin around the shackles was rubbed red and bleeding. The distress in Feng Ju's eyes almost overflowed.

  Feng Jiu gritted her teeth and looked at Feng Ju, "I'm afraid I'm dreaming!" Her expression was smiling, but the tears in her eyes grew more and more, and finally she couldn't keep the smile on her face. She grinned, threw herself into Feng Ju's arms, and burst into tears.