Chapter 271.280

Chapter 271 Apologizing
  Zhong Lisheng saw that Yu Biluo didn't respond, thinking that the other party hadn't heard, so he asked Yu Biluo again, "Luoluo, what are you thinking?"

  "Huh? Nothing. If you have to say it, Probably thinking about it." Yu Biluo said as she twirled the hair next to her ear with her fingers.

  "Reflection? Reflection on what?" Zhong Lisheng thought that Yu Biluo's reflection was referring to what happened in the laboratory of Feilong Base. He didn't think that the other party had anything to reflect on, but he owed Yu Biluo a favor. Apologize!
  "Luoluo, I'm sorry!" Zhonglicheng's attitude was very sincere, but the more sincere Zhonglisheng's attitude was, the more confused Yu Biluo was.

  "Why did you say sorry to me all of a sudden? Do you have anything to apologize for?" Yu Biluo thought she had fallen asleep, and she carefully recalled the recent events in her mind. Her memory was very smooth and complete, and at the same time, she didn't find anything that required Zhong Lisheng to apologize to herself so sincerely.

  "It's about the laboratory. When you were in a coma, Wei Ting's mother explained to us the ins and outs of the whole incident. Luoluo, I'm sorry, I shouldn't use my subjective opinion without knowing the facts. Judgment to deduce the facts. Sorry, I misunderstood you!" Zhong Licheng thought that if he hadn't blurted out the sentence in anger and disappointment, Yu Biluo would not have been asleep on the bed for so long, nor would he have recalled that paragraph A past of blood and pain.

  Thinking of this, Zhong Licheng felt that it was difficult for him to breathe. He lowered his head, not daring to look into Yu Biluo's eyes.

  After listening to Zhong Lisheng's words, Yu Biluo finally understood what the other party was talking about when he said sorry. Propping herself on her elbows, she sat herself up. She stretched out her hand and cupped Zhonglicheng's chin, so that Zhonglicheng's eyes met her own.

  "Captain, you don't need to apologize! I know you're worried about me, don't worry, I can tell the difference between good and bad, I didn't take this matter to heart!" Yu Biluo's voice was still hoarse after a long sleep, accompanied by Shangyu Biluo's already soft voice was like a feather passing through Zhonglisheng's heart, making him fall into it unconsciously.

  Zhong Lisheng raised his hand to cover Yu Biluo's, his eyes were as bright as ever, but the voice in his mouth was full of loss and fragility, "Don't be angry with me? But Luoluo, you have already started calling me captain, Are you unwilling to even say 'Brother Cheng' now?"

  Yu Biluo froze, looked into Zhonglicheng's eyes seriously, and then waved Zhonglicheng's hand away mercilessly, "Brother Cheng, don't pretend Poor!"

  Zhong Licheng was not angry when he saw the waved hand, he chuckled, knowing that Yu Biluo was indeed not angry. He looked at Yu Biluo who was leaning his back on the head of the bed, adjusting his posture to find a comfortable position to lean on, his eyes softened unconsciously.

  How could he not be tempted by such a smart, tough and considerate girl? He just felt that he wanted to spoil her a little more every day, and love her a little more every day than before.

  Zhong Lisheng stretched out his hand, put the pillow on the head of the bed, let Yu Biluo lean on it, and helped Yu Biluo adjust his sitting position by the way, and after making sure that the other person felt comfortable, he sat back in his seat, just watching Looking at Yu Biluo, there was a soft and doting smile on the corner of his mouth.

  Yu Biluo glanced at Zhonglicheng uncomfortably, and suddenly remembered a word that caught Zhonglisheng's attention when she heard Zhonglicheng speak before, "Brother Cheng, you just said the phrase 'while you were asleep', which means I This sleep lasted more than eight hours?"