Chapter 471.480

Chapter 471 Arrived
  After the numbness in Yu Biluo's feet disappeared, Yu Biluo went to talk to Yu Lianli. After a while, the siblings reached a consensus that unless there was a critical situation that could kill her in the next second, Yu Biluo could not Reach out for support, and let Yu Lianli handle all the dangers encountered during the mission.

  After reaching a consensus, everyone simply ate something, recovered their abilities and physical strength, and continued to head towards the central area.

  In the days that followed, Yu Biluo kept walking with Zhonglisheng, deliberately keeping a certain distance from Yu Lianli. She was very worried that if she walked by Lianli's side, her first reaction would be to put Lianli away first when she was in danger. Pulled behind him, in that case, everything would be meaningless.

  Regarding Yu Biluo's actions, Zhong Lisheng was happy to see the results. Even when he sensed that there might be danger, he would hold on to Yu Biluo's hand, in the name of fearing that Yu Biluo would encounter danger in Yu Lianli. When it happened, he couldn't help rushing forward. For this reason, Yu Lianli also suffered a lot of injuries, all because he inadvertently saw Zhong Lisheng's movements when dealing with the mutant creature, and his body became dull for a while, and the mutant creature seized the opportunity to beat him up.

  Every time Yu Lianli finished dealing with the mutated creatures, he would immediately walk towards Yu Biluo's direction, snatch Yu Biluo's hand from Zhonglicheng's in an aggressive manner, and take Yu Biluo's hand from above in front of Zhonglicheng. Wipe it down twice, and finally give Zhong Licheng a hard look, conveying his silent warning with his eyes: don't take advantage of my sister!

  But when he was in danger, Zhong Lisheng would still get into his old ways, firmly grasping Yu Biluo's hand, Yu Lianli was so angry that he couldn't fight, but one of them couldn't fight, the other was reluctant+can't fight, no He had no choice but to vent his anger on the mutated creature in front of him, attacking more and more ruthlessly, and solving them faster and faster each time!

  It has to be said that Yu Lianli's progress is very fast. With Yu Biluo's letting go, Yu Lianli's survival skills in the last days have been significantly improved, and he can be said to be alone. Of course, it was only when dealing with mutant creatures. During the rest of the time, Yu Lianli was still sticking to Yu Biluo's side, devoting himself to making things difficult for Zhong Lisheng.

  And every time Yu Lianli came to make trouble, Zhong Lisheng saw every trick. This also caused Zhong Lisheng to fight Yu Lianli every time he wanted to develop a relationship with Yu Biluo. As time passed day by day, while Zhonglisheng and Yu Biluo's relationship grew deeper day by day, his relationship with Yu Lianli also improved a lot, although for Zhonglisheng, Yu Lianli was usually the word "bear child" Typical representative!

  Five days later, Yu Biluo and his group finally arrived at the central area of ​​Yilan Nature Reserve, and when they arrived, there were already several tents set up there.

  "Su Cha, Su Yan! It's great that you are all right!" When Tian Yao heard the voice and turned her head to look over, she happened to see the two sisters Su Cha and Su Yan in the team, and immediately ran over happily to check the situation of the two sisters.

  "Yaoyao! I miss you so much!" Su Yan led Su Cha and Tian Yao into a hug, and the three chattered non-stop. And Xiang Shuzhu, who was walking behind, first looked at Tian Yao and the three of them with a smile, then turned to Zhonglicheng and said, "Captain Zhongli."

  Zhonglicheng glanced at the traces left around their tent, it was obvious that it was not a day. Traces of life. "Captain Xiang, you guys came quite early."