Chapter 421.430

Chapter 421 Psychological collapse The
  sharp and panic-filled screams attracted everyone's attention, and there was a "person" made of mutated butterflies standing on one side, and the supernatural beings around that "person" were on the other side Screaming and running towards their direction while rolling and crawling.

  And the wings of the mutated butterflies piled up gradually changed from white to red. Accompanied by the sound of "click, click", the red scale powder was shaken off by the trembling butterfly wings, and slowly returned to the snow-white color, repeating the cycle.

  Yu Biluo's pupils contracted slightly, and the ice ability was released in a blink of an eye, instantly turning the "butterfly figurine" into an ice sculpture.

  "What just happened?!" Ke Haochu frowned, feeling very irritable. It took only a short time for them to stagger their eyes, and in this short time, this group of people could kill themselves, they are simply gods!

  "Who can tell us how it came to be like this?" Ke Haochu looked at the trembling limbs of the supernatural beings, and asked in a displeased tone, while Yu Biluo used the supernatural power to condense an ice wall for a short period of isolation. The distance between a superhuman and a group of mutated butterflies.

  Yu Biluo crushed the ice layer on the "butterfly figurine" ice sculpture and the mutated butterflies underneath, exposing the people inside. It can no longer be said to be a human being. The gnawing ability of the mutated butterfly is even more ferocious than they imagined. It was only a few seconds from when they discovered that a person was surrounded by mutated butterflies to when Yu Biluo took action, but it was just these few seconds The time has already made the life of the bitten person worse than death.

  The whole body of the supernatural being was bloody and bloody, the exposed part was eaten and only the bones remained, and even the traces of being eaten could be clearly seen on the bones, only the empty eye sockets remained in the eyes, through which only In some clothing fragments, the broken internal organs exposed from the abdomen can be seen. However, it has become such an appearance, but the man still has a sigh of relief.

  "S ho. Jae. Uh." The man uttered several syllables intermittently, because the speed of the mutated butterfly was too fast, and the man was eaten into such a shape before he could react. It was saved, but unfortunately the sound without the lips is still a little hard to distinguish.

  Especially when the overwhelming pain came screaming, the voice that was already slurred became even more trembling, "Qiu Li ho."

  "What is he talking about?" Qiao Ning asked Yu Lianli who was standing beside her.

  "Maybe he wants us to help him escape." Yu Lianli tilted his head, not wanting to see the miserable appearance of the other party.

  "Is it impossible to save?" Qiao Ning pursed her lips and asked in the direction of Wei Ting.

  Wei Ting shook his head, while Yu Biluo condensed an ice blade and pierced into the man's heart neatly, looking at the relief and gratitude in the other's eyes, watching the other's eyes become lax.

  Yu Biluo said to Qiao Ning: "It's useless, this person's body was eaten by mutated butterflies like this, there is no way to save him with Wei Ting's supernatural power alone, not to mention, the other party has no will to survive, even if It would be a kind of torture for him to be rescued."

  "Yes." Qiao Ning glanced at the other party's body, and quickly looked away. "Feeling my body being eaten bite by bite, my heart must have already collapsed. How could I still want to live?" Qiao Ning's voice was very soft, but her tone was heavy and complicated.