Chapter 351.360

Chapter 351 Physical changes
  On the other side, after Yu Biluo called Yu Lianli back to the room, he leaned against the wall and asked, "What did you go out for so early in the morning?"

  Yu Lianli lowered his head slightly facing Yu Biluo, " Nothing to do, just take a breath."

  Hearing what Yu Lianli said, Yu Biluo reached out to shake Yu Lianli's hand. Although Yu Lianli didn't know what Yu Biluo wanted to do, he subconsciously hid his hands behind his back. However, his speed was not as fast as Yu Biluo's. Yu Biluo felt the temperature under his palm and couldn't help shivering. She raised her eyes to look at Yu Lianli and said, "It's been a long time for you to breathe. The temperature of your hands is lower than that of my body. It must be completely frozen!"

  Looking at Yu Lianli's pale face, Yu Biluo asked a question sincerely. "Lianli, don't you feel cold?"

  Hearing Yu Biluo's question, Yu Lianli felt the chill through his body. Before, he was too obsessed with thinking about the problem, ignoring his physical feelings. What happened later diverted his attention and made him ignore the chill on his body again. He didn't feel the coldness on his body until Yu Biluo mentioned it. How cold is it.

  Yu Lianli quickly withdrew his hand from Yu Biluo's, took off his coat and walked towards the unpacked sleeping bag, while talking to Yu Biluo. "Sister, you are so serious. You still touch me knowing that I am cold. You are not in good health." Yu Lianli did not forget to talk about Yu Biluo when he was lying in his sleeping bag. Yu Biluo was confused by this operation .

  He obviously wanted to educate Yu Lianli, but why was he educated by Yu Lianli?

  "Yu Lianli, who brought the cold wind back? Also, who told you that I was not in good health?" Yu Biluo looked condescendingly at Yu Lianli who was lying in the sleeping bag, and sneered.

  Yu Lianli pulled up the quilt to cover half of his face. "Your body temperature has obviously been lower than before since the beginning of winter, and it's obviously not in good health."

  Yu Biluo glanced at her palm, it was slightly whiter, less bloody than before, and it really didn't look healthy, but she really didn't feel anything about the drop in body temperature, and she didn't feel that there was anything wrong.

  At this time, a ceramic cup appeared in front of Yu Biluo's eyes. The cup was filled with hot water and was still emitting heat. "Drink some hot water to get rid of the cold."

  Yu Biluo looked at Zhong Licheng, suddenly put his hand on his wrist, looked at Zhong Licheng and asked softly: "Captain, has my body temperature really dropped?"

  Zhong Li Sheng sighed, and put that hand into his own, "Not only has your body temperature dropped, but you're also a little afraid of the cold, haven't you noticed?

  " He said with great certainty: "No!"

  Zhong Licheng didn't say much, instead, he handed the water glass he had been holding to Yu Biluo, "Drink some water first, the air is quite cold in the morning."

  Yu Biluo stretched out his hand and The water glass was taken over, holding the glass in both hands, slowly drinking the water in the glass, while Yu Lianli, who was lying in the sleeping bag, looked at the water glass in Yu Biluo's hand, and signaled Zhong Licheng with his eyes: Where's mine?
  Zhong Lisheng glanced at Yu Lianli, then looked away: No!

  Yu Lianli's eyes widened: You want to chase after my sister, shouldn't you please me?
  Zhong Lisheng raised his eyebrows: I'm chasing your sister, it's enough to please your sister. Besides, you won't forget where the cool air on your sister's body comes from, right?