Chapter 161.170

Chapter 161 Thinking about Countermeasures

  Lei Anjie and Gu Shuang led the rest of the team to move closer to the position of Cheetah Team and Spark Team. After the two groups successfully reunited, Lei Anjie looked at Zhonglisheng, "What are you going to do? We can't just sit and wait like this!"

  Zhonglisheng glanced at Lei Anjie, "I know you want to avenge your teammates , but the current situation is not so optimistic."

  Zhong Lisheng said while looking at the main branch of the mutated mandala not far away, "You heard what your team member said just now, he said that the crystal nucleus is below, that is to say You can see the crystal nucleus in that black mandala, but if you want to destroy the crystal nucleus, there is a prerequisite for eliminating this mutated plant, that is how to enter the flower center of the black mandala, and at the same time ensure your own safety. This is almost impossible It 's possible!"

  "What about using supernatural powers, isn't it okay to directly attack the interior with high-damage supernatural powers?" Gu Shuang asked after glancing at the two of them.

  "I don't know, but externally speaking, our abilities can only do limited damage to mutated plants, and this mutated plant has strong healing power!"

  "And now there is another problem." Yu Biluo said expressionlessly with. "The defensive power of the vines is almost the same as before. The high probability means that the ability of the mutated mandala has almost recovered. Then the sonic attack is coming."

  Yu Biluo raised her chin lightly, motioning for them to look, "That purple mandala has begun to bloom again."

  The purple mandala on the main branch of the mutated mandala turned into a bud again after releasing the sonic attack for the first time, but now again began to bloom.

  After listening to Yu Biluo's words, the others immediately turned their heads in the direction of the mutated mandala, and sure enough, just like what Yu Biluo said, the purple mandala began to bloom.

  time is limited!
  They all know that within a period of time after the sound wave attack, their ability attack range will be greatly reduced, but the number of vines is extremely large, which means that they cannot protect everyone, and some people will definitely become rations for mutant plants. , and the fewer players they have, the less likely they are to get out!

  "Lianli." Yu Biluo suddenly asked Lianli, "Can your supernatural power protect everyone from the sound waves of mutated plants?"

  Hearing Yu Biluo's words, the others turned to look at Lianli, with Hope.

  Lian Li thought for a while, "I'm not sure." After he finished speaking, he felt that his words were too concise, and he explained again, "When the mutated plants launched a sound wave attack, although I didn't fall down, my head would twitch in an instant. The severe tingling sensation is probably the damage caused by the mutated plant, so I'm not sure if my mental barrier can withstand its sonic attack."

  Lian Li's words disappointed the others a little, but he quickly dismissed this A sense of disappointment is still in the back of their minds. After all, everyone present is basically a strong man who has survived many dangers. They clearly know that in the last days, if they pin their hopes on others, then they will be far from death. not far away.

  But they didn't give up either. While fighting off the vines that were threatening to show their claws, they put forward a plan that they thought was more feasible.

  Everyone's thoughts were on how to deal with the main branch of the mutated mandala, so they didn't notice the turbulent dark waves behind them.

  The concentration of the floral fragrance in the room is still slowly rising, and the erosion on the human body is also continuing, and those who do not have the green mandala in the protection circle more or less have hallucinations in front of their eyes. People with powerful abilities or strong bodies will be corroded by toxins relatively slowly, while those with weak abilities or weak bodies will be corroded relatively much faster.