Chapter 391.400

Chapter 391 Exuberant Curiosity
  Yu Biluo adhered to the concept of the familiar phrase "everything is coming", implemented the essence of this phrase, and made Chen Jing and the others really feel the time spent killing zombies and doing tasks for a long time What a hard job. Not only does it take physical effort but also mental effort. After all, you need to be vigilant all the time, which means that the string in your heart needs to be tightened all the time.

  The consequence of this is that they made their own dinner that night—Ms. Chen Jing went on strike because of lack of energy! ! !
  Fortunately, the people in their team are not kitchen killers. Although they are not at the level of chefs, they are home-cooked dishes that are delicious in color, flavor and taste. Yu Biluo and his brother didn't have much idea. Although they grew up eating Chen Jing's cooking skills, before Chen Jing decided to become a housewife, they also had dark cooking for a while. It was from Yu's father. Deep love.

  However, Yu's father's love is very deep, but it's a pity that he is really good at culinary art - he doesn't know anything about it! After Yu's father fed them for a week, Xiao Biluo and Xiao Lianli cried and begged their mother to take care of their father. Even if you cut vegetables and put them on the plate, you must not be in charge of the cooking. That's why Yu Biluo and his brother have had a philosophy since childhood. As long as it wasn't for Yu's father's loving feast, they could eat anything.

  The Yu Biluo sister and brother accepting well does not mean that other people also accept well, especially the few people represented by Yuri who were fed up with their tongues by Ms. Chen Jing during this period. Otherwise, they will have trouble eating and sleeping. Really literally sleepless nights!

  After dinner, Yu Biluo and Yu Lianli took the initiative to clean up the dishes. Who told them not to cook. And Qiao Ning grabbed Si Lin's hand and took him aside, the two began to mutter these words, Qiao An went over several times to hear what the two of them had to say, but Qiao Ning drove him away. Joan's curiosity grew even higher.

  However, his own sister didn't give him an answer, so Qiao An turned his attention to another person.

  "Biluo." Qiao An got into the kitchen and ran to Yu Biluo's side and asked. "Have you been with Qiao Ning all the time today?"

  "Well, yes." Yu Biluo rinsed off the foam on the plate with water, and handed it to Yu Lianli next to him.

  "Then do you know what Qiao Ning is talking about calling Si Lin to go over?" Qiao An then asked.

  "If you want to know, why don't you just ask Qiao Ning?" Yu Biluo simply washed her hands to clean off the greasy feeling left on her hands.

  "The key is this! Qiao Ning, she doesn't tell me, it's fine if she doesn't tell me, she won't even let me listen!" Qiao An looked in the direction of Qiao Ning and Si Lin, thinking of a cat that was sharpening its claws. Same, feeling uncomfortable.

  Yu Biluo paused and looked in Qiao Ning's direction. Qiao Ning was talking to Si Lin, and the expression on Si Lin's face changed from resistance at the beginning to wavering later, it was obvious that Qiao Ning had persuaded Si Lin.

  Yu Biluo looked at Qiao An, and spread his hands under Qiao An's expectant eyes. "You are Qiao Ning's twin brother, if you don't even know, how could I know?" Yu Biluo dried her hands, patted Qiao An's shoulder and continued, "Using the telepathy between your twins, I believe you can do it!"

  "." The twins' telepathy can't sense each other's inner thoughts!
  Yu Biluo glanced at Qiao An who was stunned, turned around and walked out. What Qiao Ning is preparing now is not only related to herself, but also related to Si Lin. Without the consent of the two parties, she can't say it casually. Besides, I can see it sooner or later, it's just a matter of earlier and later, just to satisfy Joan's curiosity.