Chapter 51.60

Chapter 51 Haircut The
  two returned to the downstairs house. Everyone looked at the expressions of the two and found nothing unusual, except that Yu Biluo's hair seemed to be short.

  "Yu Biluo, what's wrong with your hair? It seems a little short?"

  Hearing Yuri's voice, Yu Biluo raised his hand to stroke his hair, remembering what Zhong Licheng did on the rooftop just now.

  After the two of them had finished talking, they sat quietly on the roof for a while. Just when Yu Biluo was about to go downstairs, Zhong Licheng suddenly asked, "Do you have scissors and a wooden comb?"

  "?"

  "Ordinary Combs and scissors, it would be better if the scissors were slender." Zhong Lisheng said calmly.

  Yu Biluo nodded, took out the wooden comb from the space, found a pair of scissors similar to what Zhong Lisheng described, and handed it to Zhong Licheng.

  Zhong Lisheng looked at the scissors, opened and closed them twice, and the scissors made a clear "click, click, click" sound. Zhong Lisheng nodded, and turned his attention to Yu Biluo.

  Before Yu Biluo realized what was going on, Zhong Licheng completely turned her around.

  "Don't move, your hair is burnt, I'll fix it for you."

  Zhong Licheng turned behind Yu Biluo and gently held Yu Biluo's hair.

  Yu Biluo's hair is very good, black in color, thick and soft, but in this way, I feel that the burnt part of the hair is a pity.

  Zhong Lisheng took a wooden comb and gently combed Yu Biluo's hair, carefully, for fear of hurting Yu Biluo with any force.

  After the hair was combed, he took the scissors and cut off the burnt part.

  The sound of "click, click" echoed on the rooftop, Zhong Lisheng trimmed it very carefully, and from time to time he even gathered his hair to see if it was neatly trimmed.

  "Okay." By the time Zhong Licheng spoke, there was already a small piece of hair on the ground.

  Yu Biluo touched the end of her hair subconsciously, and when Zhong Licheng saw her movement, he chuckled, "Don't worry, I'm a good crafter, I didn't cut your hair unevenly, don't worry. "

  Yu Biluo quickly glanced at the lower right, and then looked up at Zhong Licheng, "Thank you."

  "It's okay." Zhong Licheng tilted his head and said with a smile.
——
  "Yu Biluo?"

  Yu Biluo blinked, nodded, and pointed at Zhong Lisheng at the same time.

  Yuri glanced at Zhong Lisheng, then at Yu Biluo's hair, and said incredulously, "You, you mean, the captain cut it for you?!"

  Yu Biluo nodded, not understanding Yuri's surprise Where is the point?

  "Captain! You are biased! I want it too!"

  Zhong Licheng looked at Yuri's thick hair and said slowly, "Oh? Little Yuri's hair is burnt too, come, let the captain see your hair What did it look like?"

  Zhong Lisheng scanned Yuri's hair with his eyes, and smiled at the corner of his mouth, "Tsk, your hair is burnt too badly, maybe you can't cut it, why don't you just shave it, it's just right It’s still cool to shave at this time!”

  After finishing speaking, Zhong Licheng walked towards Yuri with long legs, and Yuri was dumbfounded after hearing Zhonglicheng’s words, seeing the captain walking towards him, He naturally felt that the captain wanted to shave his hair.