Chapter 71.80

Chapter 71 Base Mission
  After Xia Xingyan finished speaking, the entire living room could hear the sound of a needle falling quietly. Zhong Lisheng and the others have never been in contact with this Lei Anjie, so they don't know how strong the other party's abilities are. Another one is that everyone's eyes can't help but fall on the two girls in the team.

  Qiao Ning's appearance is gentle, giving the impression of a gentle girl like water, while Yu Biluo's appearance is exquisite and beautiful, from the outside, she looks like the kind of weak girl who has no strength to restrain a chicken. If that Lei Anjie is really a sex lover, no matter how you look at it, the girls in his team are more likely to be attracted to him.

  Qiao Ning sat on the side chatting with Nanxi, not paying attention to what happened here. Yu Biluo was drinking water, but she was very sensitive to sight, and felt everyone's gaze, so she put down the water glass, turned her head and looked at it lightly, her eyes were cold.

  The others turned their gazes back one after another. Sure enough, Yu Biluo's appearance was too deceptive, and he even took her for a real weak girl just now. They twitched the corners of their mouths, they really met Lei Anjie, and it wasn't necessarily who would take care of who.

  Yu Biluo saw them staring at her seriously for a while, then looked away, with an annoyed expression on her face, she frowned, looked at the only one with a normal expression, and asked with her eyes: What's wrong with them?
  Zhong Lisheng received Yu Biluo's questioning look and waved to her. When she came to her side, she repeated Xia Xingyan's request to Yu Biluo, "What do you think?"

  Yu Biluo glanced at Nanxi, who was chatting happily with Qiao Ning, and looked at Xia Xingyan, "Ask a few questions! "

  Zhong Lisheng conveyed Yu Biluo's words to Xia Xingyan, Xia Xingyan nodded, "Yes, what do you want to know?"

  "First question, how many teams will participate in this mission?"

  "Counting you, there are four teams. The rest In addition to our team and Lei Anjie's team, the next three teams also have a Linglong team."

  "Second question, where is the location of your mission? Only the base in N City is involved?"

  "Only the base in N City will participate." Xia Xingyan explained the mission to the other party in detail. "Shortly after the establishment of the base, the base in N City, Feilong Base and several smaller bases discussed the issue of site division. At that time, Xinyue Building was used as the boundary, and the area to the east of the building was the responsibility of Feilong Base. The area to the west is the area under the responsibility of the city N base, and several other small bases have turned the areas near their bases into their area of ​​responsibility. The area where the accident happened is completely within the area under the responsibility of the city N base."

  "The third question, the task The specific time."

  "Three days later in the morning, gather at the gate of the base and go to the accident site together." Xia Xingyan's eyes lit up, and he felt that the chance of this happening was very high.

  Zhong Lisheng knocked on the table and reminded, "You didn't say the exact location of the mission."

  "The exact location is not clear, and the notification from the base was somewhat vague, but the approximate location should be not far from the dividing line." Lake Center Park."

  Yu Biluo's eyes darkened when she heard the word park. In the last days, 80% of accidents in the park are caused by mutated plants.

  Yu Biluo glanced at Zhonglicheng, after all, Zhonglisheng was the captain, and this kind of decision still needs to be judged by the captain.