Chapter 261.270

Chapter 261 Dreamland The
  night is getting darker and darker, the lights downstairs have been extinguished, and the sound of bowls and chopsticks clashing and talking has long since disappeared. Everyone gradually fell into a deep sleep. As for Yu Biluo who had been resting on the bed, her brows became more and more wrinkled, her head began to shake slightly, a lot of sweat began to appear on her forehead, and her face became paler and paler.

  Yu Biluo opened his eyes, and found himself in a yard. The yard was well-kept, with lush flowers and plants. Grape vines were planted in the corner of the yard, and there was a beautiful swing beside it.

  Not far away, two children were chasing and playing in the yard with bright smiles. Yu Biluo looked around. Recognized, this is her childhood home. The home that carried all the happy times of her childhood was also the home where her happy childhood life came to an abrupt end.

  Yu Biluo quietly looked at the two children who were laughing and playing, not knowing how to feel sad, watching the two children running towards her, watching them pass through her body.

  Yu Biluo looked down at his hands, and smiled wryly, "This is a dream!"

  Sure enough, the scene in front of Yu Biluo began to distort and collapse. In the blink of an eye, the place I was in changed.

  Yu Biluo looked left and right, he was in the corridor now, the log-colored door was in front of him, it was not closed tightly at the moment, a gap was exposed, and voices could be vaguely heard inside. Yu Biluo's eyes widened slightly, as if she had thought of something, she reached out to push the door open, but only then did she realize that she was standing still and unable to move.

  Yu Biluo looked at her feet that seemed to be growing on the ground, moved her gaze to the right, and waited quietly for a while. Then I saw two little heads poking out one after the other.

  She watched the two children walking one after the other, whispering, and tiptoeing towards the room that didn't close the door tightly.

  Yu Biluo watched the two children lying on the door and peeking in. What happened next, even if Yu Biluo didn't look at it, Yu Biluo knew what happened: the two children fell into the room one after the other, and then He exchanged looks with the people inside.

  As soon as a thought flashed through Yu Biluo's mind, the two children had already fallen into the room. Then, through the wide open door, Yu Biluo caught sight of that person.

  Standing near the door was a young girl, wearing a beige dress, combing her hair in a half bun, with slender eyebrows, and her eyes were naturally curved. As if she was laughing.

  Standing at the door, Yu Biluo looked at the familiar yet unfamiliar face, and couldn't help but walk up to the girl. She pursed her lips, and stretched out her hand to touch the girl's face, wanting to feel the warmth of the girl again.

  However, Yu Biluo's hand was empty!

  Yu Biluo subconsciously turned her head to look at the voice again, but when she turned her head, the scene behind her had changed.

  Looking at the sofa in front of her, the TV turned on, the dark sky outside the window, and the occasional electric arcs in the sky, Yu Biluo's face instantly turned pale. She knew when the dream was now, it was that day, it was the end A day in the good life of her childhood!
  Yu Biluo looked at her little self with flushed cheeks and pale lips due to fever. Smiling and waving to his parents and younger brother standing at the door, "Mom and Dad, I'm fine, I just have a fever, and I'm in good health! Besides, isn't my aunt still here?" Looking at the worried expression on the faces of his parents expression, Xiao Biluo patted her chest and said.