Chapter 201.210

Chapter 201 Little boy

  "What?" Shan Man was thinking about something, so he didn't hear Wei Ting's words clearly, until he felt a cold gaze fall on him, Shan Man shivered fiercely, Only then did he realize what Wei Ting had just said.

  Shan Man was worrying about how to escape, but Wei Ting's refusal to pursue was a surprise. Although he didn't know the relationship between the two, these trivial matters did not hinder Shan Man's next actions.

  He immediately corrected his attitude and bowed ninety degrees in the direction of Wei Ting and Zhou Qiaomei, "I'm sorry, it's because I don't know Mount Tai, and I don't know the heights of the sky and the earth! We don't want these grains, so I'll give them back to you, please." Forgive!"

  Shan Man can see that the person in front of him is not easy to mess with, but it doesn't mean that other people can also see it, especially the few little followers who are used to domineering behind Shan Man and can no longer see their status clearly .

  "Brother, why are you apologizing to them? Aren't you just a little boy, what's there to be afraid of?"

  "That's right, I just took some of their food, and it's all face to them, how dare you resist? Shameless! "The

  few little followers behind you sneered at each other, which made Shan Man break out in cold sweat. "Shut up you guys!"

  Shan Man swallowed, not daring to look at Wei Ting's expression, "No, no, trust me, I definitely don't think so, my apology just now is sincere Seriously!" Shan Man spoke too hastily, biting his own tongue several times.

  Zhong Licheng and the others didn't pay attention to Shan Man's words, their eyes were all focused on Wei Ting's face because of the "bad faces" of those little followers.

  Wei Ting looks handsome, with sharp eyebrows and eyes, but he is usually taciturn and hides his sharpness. Moreover, Wei Ting's complexion is fair, and his skin was tanned because of training every day, so he looks very difficult to mess with. Now, instead of being exposed to the sun every day, the skin gradually returns to its original color.

  "Pfft~" Xu Jin chuckled lightly, attracting several people's eyes to him, including Wei Ting's piercing gaze.

  Xu Jin suppressed the smile on his face, and coughed lightly, "Don't worry about me, you go ahead." After speaking, he turned his face away from Wei Ting, and at the same time his shoulders trembled slightly.

  Seeing that Wei Ting's face was getting more and more serious, Zhong Licheng lowered his head and touched his nose, and kicked Xu Jin under it expressionlessly, "Restrain yourself!"

  Wei Ting took a deep breath and turned his gaze away from Xu Jin's body. Turning away, he helped Zhou Qiaomei to sit on the chair, adjusted the position of the chair, and after making sure that Zhou Qiaomei couldn't see the door, he walked to Yu Biluo's side and said softly, "Help me take care of my mother."

  Yu Biluo looked into Wei Ting's eyes, nodded, sat next to Zhou Qiaomei, and diverted Zhou Qiaomei's attention.

  And Wei Ting walked out of the room at this time, for the sake of Shan Man's sincere apology, Wei Ting said to him coldly, "Don't care about your business, go!"

  Shan Man was overjoyed and thanked him repeatedly. After glancing at a few younger brothers, he ran away without looking back. The few remaining people saw Shan Man leaving, and they wanted to follow, but were stopped by Wei Ting.

  Wei Ting stopped a few people with a cold face, "Are you allowed to go?"

  "Hey, I said you, where do you guys want to go, do you have to get your permission?" The little followers didn't repent Meaning, looking at Wei Ting said arrogantly.