Chapter 21.30

Chapter 21 Confession Rejected
  Zhong Lisheng's expression was very calm, he said: "I know you have always had a hurdle in your heart, and that hurdle made you stop trusting others. I didn't intend to tell you so early.

  " After saying this, Zhong Licheng laughed at himself, "I always thought that I was calm and rational enough to take everything into my own hands. But when you fell down in front of my eyes, when your body temperature was in my arms When it became cold, there was a huge panic in my heart. I began to be afraid, afraid that you would just leave, and that your eyes would never be opened again. Especially when you were in a coma for the past two days, I had something to do I ran over to check your breath if I had nothing to do, lest you just fell asleep."

  "My reason, my calmness, all disappeared at that moment. At that time, I suddenly figured out something, There are some things that need to be said in time. Because, tomorrow and the accident, you will never know who will come first."

  Yu Biluo seemed to have noticed something, her expression became stiff, with a slight resistance, but Zhong Li Sheng acted as if he didn't see it, and said to himself. "Luoluo, maybe you will alienate me in the future, maybe you will ignore me in the future, but I want to tell you this, and I want to treat you justifiably. I like you, not a brother to a sister, but a man The kind of liking that puts a woman in his heart."

  Yu Biluo could feel that under his hands, in Zhonglisheng's chest, the fresh heart was beating violently, strong and powerful, just like his own. ,his words. Yu Biluo heard Zhong Lisheng continue to say, "Luoluo, I don't expect your response, and I don't force you to make a choice. You just need to know that I like you. When will you want to fall in love and spend the rest of your life with one person? Please be the first to think of me."

  Yu Biluo looked up at Zhonglisheng, his eyes were warm and firm, he was clearly expressing his heart, but he kept his posture to the minimum, obviously he was a The proud son of heaven, but so cautious.

  Yu Biluo didn't know what it was like in her heart, it seemed to be mixed and empty. There has always been a wound in her heart, it has been there since the first time she was hurt, she ignored it, let it go, and waited with great expectation for it to disappear from her heart one day, but time passed slowly, that wound Not only did it not disappear, but it became more serious, bleeding, pus, and festering. In the end, it can't be cured or dug out.

  The existence of this wound reminded her of her innocence, and also cut off her possibility of building trust with others. Now that she suddenly heard Zhong Licheng's words, she didn't know what expression to make for a moment.

  She was silent for a long time, and slowly opened her lips under Zhong Licheng's suddenly delighted eyes: It is my honor to be liked by someone like you, but, I'm sorry! As you said, I have a hurdle in my heart. Before this hurdle disappears, any decision I make will hurt you, so thank you for your likes, but I cannot respond to your feelings. You deserve better!

  Yu Biluo knew that when things like feelings were broken, they should be broken. Procrastination and ambiguity would hurt both of them. Therefore, she rejected Zhongli Sheng flatly.

  "As I said, I don't expect your response. I just want to treat you well. It's justified. Luoluo, you can't stop me, and you can't stop me. I won't burden you, but I will do my best." Protect you as best as you can!"

  "Okay, take a good rest, although I don't know how you rescued us from the danger, but your behavior has caused great harm to the body, there will be no next time!" Zhong Lisheng gave Yu Biluo tucked in the quilt, turned around and left, and just opened the door, Zhong Licheng suddenly turned around and smiled at Yu Biluo, "Luoluo, I'm the only one in the whole team who can speak lips, so next time you see me When you are in love, I will take care of you in every possible way and act as your sounding board—as a suitor."