Chapter 401.410

Chapter 401 Hell-level Difficulty

  Ke Hao first walked up to a man in the team directly opposite them, leaned over and whispered something in his ear, and then all members of the Cheetah team found that the team who was wary of them at the beginning actually relaxed Come down, although still not very friendly, but at least not as obvious as it was at the beginning, if you have to say it, you just ignore them.

  Ke Haochu sat down on the ground, gnawed at the bread in his hand and said, "That's the Tianyu team of our Ark base, named after their captain, because there are too many collisions with the missions of the supernatural beings in the Cangye base, Their team doesn't like the whole Cangye base."

  Because they will soon enter the Yilan Nature Reserve, Yu Biluo and the others didn't open fire at noon, and simply used bread and other food to deal with the two.

  "Captain Ke, you said earlier that you wanted to discuss something with us, what is it?" Xu Jin asked, swallowing the food in his mouth.

  "This matter is not a secret in some teams, and there is a high probability that it will be announced directly in the future. It is not a big deal to say it now. Well, let me tell you from the beginning."

  Ke Haochu pondered for a while and organized his words. "I also said before that there are many large and small bases in City Y, and the quality of the teams of supernatural beings is uneven, but in general, City Y can still be classified as a safe base.

  " Cangye Base, Lingnan Base, and Ark Base are the main bases. The three bases stand together, and the other small bases basically obey the orders of the three bases." Speaking of this, Ke Haochu looked around and said in a low voice, " Half a month ago, the three major bases received a distress message at the same time. In that message, the other party claimed to be a virology expert and was trapped in the Yilan Research Institute. Most of the staff in the research institute had mutated. Some people are trapped in the research institute and cannot move."

  "The other party also said that the food left in the research institute is only enough for a month, and there are not many reagents and supplies for research in the laboratory. At the end The other party also specifically mentioned that he has made a small breakthrough in the research of the zombie virus, and that he will be able to crack the zombie virus in time. The location of the research institute is attached at the end."

  "Then the location of the research institute is in the Yilan Nature Reserve?" Zhong Lisheng followed Ke Haochu's words.

  "Well, it's right in the center of the Yilan Nature Reserve!" Ke Haochu brushed his hair, "Grass, who would have thought that there is a research room in the center of the Nature Reserve!"

  "So we The mission is not the detection mission on the surface, but the actual rescue mission?" Zhong Lisheng asked coldly.

  "That's right, three days ago, the team of supernatural beings who were favored by the base received a notice from the head of the base at the same time, and they wanted to bring back the virology expert from the Yilan Laboratory at any cost. All three bases wanted to I want that virology expert, but there is only one expert team, so you can imagine what this mission will be like!"

  Ke Haochu looked at the members of the Cheetah Team and smiled slightly, "I knew the strength of your team when I was at the base in N City Not bad, so I won't hide it anymore, let's cooperate!"

  "Cooperate?"

  "Well, cooperate, we will give you two-thirds of the reward after the task is completed, and all you need to do is cooperate with us ." Let's act together, help each other, and increase our survival rate."