Chapter 361.370

Chapter 361 As he was dying
  , Si Lin's body felt chills and his eyes began to turn black. He knew that he had lost too much blood and was going to die soon. Even if he didn't die now, Zhu Leshan and the others would chase after the blood in a while , I still can't live, it's just the difference between sooner and later. But Xiaoxuan is different, it still has a chance to survive.

  Thinking of this, he pushed Xiaoxuan away with the last of his strength, and scolded in a cold voice: "Get out of here! I don't want to see you, you are so delicate and hard to raise! Do you know how much effort I have wasted trying to support you! Back then It's not to find food for you, I won't almost die in the mouth of a zombie, and I won't be rescued by Zhu Leshan because of it, and I won't join the Meteor team because of the other party's life-saving grace, and I won't meet today's Something!"

  "If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have died here at such a young age, so get out of here! I don't want to see you!" Si Lin felt that what he said was cold and heartless, but he didn't know that he lost his blood because he lost blood. Too much, the whole person is weak, so what he said naturally carries a sense of vulnerability.

  Xiaoxuan stood quietly in front of Si Lin, his figure gradually shrunk, and returned to the image of a docile kitten, but the kitten in front of him was writhing, looking embarrassed and pitiful. Xiaoxuan jumped into Si Lin's arms, bit Si Lin's wrist without warning, leaving deep tooth marks. Xiaoxuan bared his teeth at Si Lin, and finally, as he wished, he jumped onto the fence and disappeared.

  Si Lin watched Xiaoxuan's figure disappear from his field of vision, he grinned lightly, in this case, at least Xiaoxuan can survive, and he can find someone who is pleasing to the eye to be its feed again in the future Lord, I just don’t know if its future owner can take good care of it?
  It likes to eat fish, likes to jump up and down, and is wary of strangers. It has the characteristics of ordinary cats, but there are also unique places. It likes to take a bath, likes to make itself clean, and hates being woken up to watch when it is sleeping. A small group, but a big temper. Hope its future owners can tolerate its bad habits.

  Si Lin leaned against the wall quietly, looked at the sky above his head, and suddenly gave a wry smile, Xiao Xuan had just left, and he was already worried about its safety, what should I do? After all, I can no longer take care of it in the future!
  Si Lin didn't know how long he had been sitting, he felt that he was cold from the inside out, and his eyes were going black for bursts, which made him extremely uncomfortable, so he had to close his eyes to relieve this feeling. Si Lin felt that he was getting more and more sleepy, and his body was getting lighter and lighter. Suddenly he seemed to hear something, a small, erratic, but familiar voice.

  "The blood is over here! Someone must be nearby, find him!"

  "Captain, the direction of the blood is in that alley."

  "Go! Don't let him run away!"

  Ah, it was Zhu Leshan and the others chasing him Here we come!
  Si Lin thought silently, thankful that he let Xiao Xuan run away first, Xiao Xuan should be safe now.

  Si Lin's mind was in chaos, and a deep drowsiness swept over him. Si Lin didn't resist and let his drowsiness go. He even wondered, if he fell asleep now, wouldn't he feel the pain before death? Before Si Lin could come up with an answer, the whole world had already turned into darkness. His hand on his knee slowly slipped down and fell heavily to the ground.

  "Captain, the blood has gone into the alley!" Wei Jinghuai squatted down and touched the blood on the ground, it was still wet and looked fresh.

  "Let's go! Don't let him run away!" Zhu Leshan glanced at the bloodstains and wanted to walk into the alley. However, at this moment a voice stopped him.