Chapter 01.10

Chapter 1
  Death In July 2041, on the outskirts of M City, the sky was filled with yellow sand, and the sky was covered by thick dark clouds. Scattered zombies wandered around the desolate land. A well-preserved warehouse not far away is sleeping quietly, and occasionally one or two crows with sparse feathers can be seen flapping their wings on the withered trees. The air was filled with lifeless silence.

  Suddenly, a small rustling sound broke the silence here. I saw a heavily armed team appearing in the distance. They looked at the surrounding environment cautiously, with serious expressions, and approached the warehouse as lightly as possible. The leader put his hand on the door lock of the storeroom. In an instant, the lock began to turn red, and with a click, the lock was easily snapped off. A group of people quickly opened the door of the warehouse and quickly entered the warehouse.

  The air in the warehouse was filthy, with a feeling of oppressiveness that had not been ventilated for a long time, but the items in the warehouse were well preserved, and the group even found gasoline here.

  The captain of the group, the fire-type power user who just broke the lock, looked at the supplies in this warehouse and began to assign tasks.

  "Li Hao and Zhou Wen, you two are on alert, Wang Qiuya and Yu Biluo, both of you are space power users, take all these materials away!"

  "Captain!" Wang Qiuya suddenly stood up at this time, and said with a smile: "I can fit these things by myself. Let Biluo rest. After all, she just finished her last mission and hasn't had time to rest yet."

  "Are you sure you can?" Captain Zhou Rong asked hesitantly.

  "Yes, I broke through level seven yesterday, so it's easy to install these things." Wang Qiuya said confidently.

  "Wow, it's level seven, Qiu Ya is really amazing!"

  "I'm so envious!"

  Looking at Wang Qiuya who was envied by the team members, Yu Biluo suddenly felt strange.

  Strange, obviously Qiuya will tell me everything, why did she hide the news of her promotion from me?

  She doesn't trust me?
  Yu Biluo shook her head, and quickly threw this thought out of her mind.

  how can that be possible? We have been good friends and girlfriends for many years. The family members who have been cuddling each other since the end of the world must be an illusion caused by being too tired recently!

  At this time, Wang Qiuya saw Yu Biluo who was shaking her head, and said with concern: "Biluo, what's wrong with you, you don't feel well? Take a rest, I can handle these supplies by myself, your ability is only at level five , Continuous missions are too heavy on the body, after all, the body is the capital now!"

  After speaking, she pushed Yu Biluo aside to rest, and she ran to pack the supplies into her space.

  Yu Biluo watched Wang Qiuya put the supplies into the space with great interest, and the other party's words full of concern seemed to echo in her ears. She lowered her eyes slowly, the shadow of the warehouse fell on her face, and she couldn't see the expression on her face clearly.

  In a short while, the room full of warehouses disappeared, leaving only a corner of the warehouse, and those gasoline with a little rough packaging and even crude packaging were left unattended.

  Captain Zhou Rong looked at the empty warehouse and nodded, "Most of the mission has been completed, and the mission will be completed as soon as these materials are sent back to the base. Next, everyone must be more vigilant, and don't send them due to negligence. My life!"