Chapter 331.340

Chapter 331 Telling the past

  I don't know when it started, suddenly some snowflakes began to fall in the sky, and the speed of the snowflakes falling became faster and faster, and the ground showed a light white color after a while.

  At this time, the door of the repair shop was closed by Zhong Lisheng and the others. A jeep and two RVs were neatly parked inside. The four elders were taking a nap in one of the RVs, while the others were in the other. Meeting in the RV.

  "What?!"

  A sharp female voice suddenly sounded, but fell silent the next second. The four elders who were sleeping soundly in another caravan were not affected at all, they turned over and continued to rest.

  Yu Biluo put down the hand covering Qiao Ning, "Slow down, my parents are still sleeping. Don't wake them up."

  Qiao Ning made an apologetic gesture with gestures, and lowered her voice a little. . "What the hell? Did you see Xie Hongyu?!"

  "About that, to be precise, I should have heard his voice."

  "It doesn't make any difference, rounding up is equal to seeing him." Qiao Ning waved her hand disapprovingly Said. "Wait." Qiao Ning suddenly realized, "Since Xie Hongyu is here, is the Wang who walked with Xie Hongyu back then also here?"

  "It's very likely that Xie Hongyu walked with her at the beginning It doesn't make sense that Xie Hongyu is in City Y, but that person is not there, it is very likely that both of them are in City Y, and they are in the same team!" Xu Jin tapped the table in front of him with his fingers, and said calmly.

  "That's shameless, you have to clean up when you catch her this time! To save her from jumping up and down behind!" Yuri said excitedly, clenched his fists.

  "Wait, wait! What are you talking about?" Yu Lianli sat aside and listened very confusedly. "The name Xie Hongyu sounds familiar. Is he one of the people who came to rescue us in the armory rescue operation? The surname is Wang? Is he also a person in that operation? Why do you hate them so much, no, it should be said that you hate them?" Yu Lianli watched their expressions carefully, trying to find a more appropriate word.

  Everyone looked at me, I looked at you, and finally turned their eyes to Yu Biluo. Eyes full of questions: What's going on? Didn't you say such a big thing?

  Yu Biluo looked at Shangyu Lianli with puzzled and accusing eyes against the unanimous stares of everyone. She slapped her forehead suddenly, "Ah, I forgot!"

  "I knew it!" Yu Lianli stood up suddenly, "I knew you had something to hide from me!"

  "I was full when I first found you !" It was all because of anger, so I forgot about it, and when I wanted to talk about it later, I encountered a lot of troubles, and over time, I completely forgot about it." Yu Biluo shrugged her shoulders, With an innocent face, he said, "I didn't do it on purpose."

  "Then did you say this yourself, or should we tell him?" Zhong Lisheng asked, looking at Yu Biluo's profile.

  "I don't want my sister to tell me, I want you to tell me!" Before Yu Biluo could speak, Yu Lianli spoke out first. "My sister habitually announces the good news but not the bad news. If my sister says something, she will only use the most plain language to explain the harm she has suffered. I don't want to listen to that, I want to hear the most real thing Passed!"

  "Lian Li, you have to know that what we know is what your sister told us, so even if we tell you, it's just reprocessing your sister's words, and may even bring our subjective conjectures, even so, Are you sure you want to listen to us?" Zhong Lisheng looked at Yu Lianli and asked in a deep voice.