Chapter 211.220

Chapter 211 Calculation
  After Yu Biluo warned He Ru, she turned around and left, ignoring that her legs and feet became weak after she turned around, and He Ru fell to the ground, instead, she nodded to Feng Ju who was standing aside with her arms crossed.

  Feng Ju looked at Yu Biluo who turned away without any hesitation after warning He Ru, a flash of interest flashed in his eyes, he watched with great interest as Yu Biluo walked up to her teammate and said a few words, and then had a round with the other teammates , gradually disappearing into the crowd.

  After Yu Biluo and the others completely disappeared from his field of vision, Feng Ju withdrew his gaze from a distance and landed on He Ru who was sitting on the ground in embarrassment not far away.

  Feng Ju paced up to He Ru, and stretched out his right hand facing He Ru's direction, "Miss, are you okay? Can you still stand up by yourself?"

  He Ru raised his head and looked at Feng Ju She stared blankly at the hand stretched out in front of her for a long time, so long that Feng Ju thought she was stunned by anger, and when he was about to lift her up from the ground, He Ru suddenly looked into Feng Ju's eyes. With resentment, he waved Feng Ju's hand away.

  "Go away! I don't need your fake kindness!" He Ru gritted her teeth and said, "When that woman humiliated and threatened me just now, instead of stopping her, you let her come over. You are negligent! What are you pretending to do now? Loyal guard!"

  "Miss, let me remind you that my duty is only to protect your safety. You are unharmed now, how can I be regarded as dereliction of duty?" Feng Ju withdrew his outstretched hand, naturally Hang down to the side of the body.

  "What's more, I don't think what the other party said is insulting, and I prefer what the other party said is the truth." Feng Ju obviously knew He Ru's temperament very well, and he said with a slightly mocking tone, "The other party obviously loves her very much. That little brother, if you move your mind, she will really cut off your hand!"

  "You"

  Seeing He Ru's unrepentant appearance, Feng Ju felt bored from the bottom of his heart, he didn't have the patience to coax the man in front of him. The spoiled lady.

  "Miss, it's time for you to go back. If it's a little later, your father should be worried." Feng Ju directly brought out her father to suppress her.

  He Ru looked at the direction Yu Biluo and the others left, clenched his fists, gritted his teeth and swallowed the resentment and unwillingness in his heart, and said in a hateful voice, "Let's go back!"

  Looking at the few guards lying on the ground who hadn't gotten up yet, He Ru kicked up directly, "Trash! You're back, why don't you get up?!"

  He Ru stepped on eight centimeter high heels, and with crisp footsteps, hurriedly left the trading market.

  When the onlookers saw that the protagonist had left, they dispersed. But what happened today spread throughout the Feilong base.

  And Yu Biluo, one of the protagonists in the rumors, and his party lost their interest in hanging out after this incident happened. After sending Xiaoya home, they went straight back to their temporary residence.

  And unbeknownst to them, several people were talking about what had just happened.

  "That's right, something like this happened." The man's unintelligible words sounded faintly.

  "Yeah, so what are you going to do?" another young man asked.

  "Are you sure her ability is only level three?" the man before asked.