Chapter 111.120

Chapter 111 Decision
  Liu Jiali didn't know why Yu Biluo, who said at the beginning that he would not accept the task, changed his mind after glancing at the task list, but this did not hinder his good mood. The cheetah team's acceptance of this mission not only means that the hope of his teammates being rescued is greatly increased, but also means that he can stay with Yu Biluo for two more days.

  This realization made him elated.

  Liu Jiali did not forget his mission. After Yu Biluo said to accept the mission and Zhonglisheng did not object, he quickly explained the basic situation of the mission to Zhonglisheng and the others.

  While Zhong Lisheng learned the basic information about the mission from Liu Jiali, he paid attention to Yu Biluo's emotions. Others didn't know why Yu Biluo changed his mind, but he knew it very well because of a name.

  Wang Qiuya!
  The name popped up on the list.

  The enemy she had been thinking about so much appeared in front of her so unexpectedly, how did Luoluo feel? Zhong Lisheng was a little worried.

  Yu Biluo's emotions were far less intense than Zhonglisheng imagined. When I first saw Wang Qiuya's name, all kinds of emotions really surged up in an instant, but I calmed down soon. If it was the time when he was just reborn, he might not be able to calm down so quickly. But it's different now. I have family and friends by my side. The most important thing is that when dealing with Wang Qiuya, you can't cut through the mess with a quick knife, but cut with a soft knife. Take your time.

  After he calmed down completely, Zhong Lisheng's actions just now were a bit intriguing. His unexpected harvest undoubtedly referred to Wang Qiuya, but how did he know?
  She didn't tell anyone about her feud with Wang Qiuya. When she told her parents that she was killed by someone, she didn't say the name of that person. Then the question arises, how did Zhong Lisheng know? How much does he know?

  Yu Biluo changed his posture, gently supported his chin with the back of his hand, put his thumb on the position of the mandible, and looked sideways at Zhong Licheng. This person knows that I have a grudge against Wang Qiuya, and most likely also knows about the abnormality of my space. That is to say, my disguise is almost transparent to him! So, this guy has been watching my clumsy acting all this time, is he enjoying himself? !

  Tsk, I should have a good talk with him, but I should decide whether to tell other people about this matter.

  After getting along for this period of time, or going through life and death, Yu Biluo's mentality has changed significantly. She no longer focuses on finding her family and revenge, but wants to enjoy life. The care of her family and the trust of her teammates make her inner The ice began to melt, and she began to face herself.

  Rebirth is my opportunity and the beginning of another life. Do I really want to continue to bind this brand new life with the unfortunate life in my previous life? Is my future really only living for revenge? What should I do after taking revenge?
  The moment she saw Wang Qiuya's name, Yu Biluo knew clearly that it was time for her to make a decision, whether to use the rest of her life as a tool for revenge, or to abandon the sad life of the previous life and embrace a new future. She needs to make a decision, and the moment she makes a decision, she has no right to regret it, she needs to think about it!
  Ever since Zhong Lisheng noticed that Yu Biluo's eyes fell on him, he has been very nervous. He accidentally exposed the fact that he knew her secret. How would Luoluo treat him? Alienation? bored? dodge? Every time he thought of a word, his heart ached, especially after he noticed the admiration and joy in Liu Jiali's eyes looking at Yu Biluo, his heart ached so badly.