Chapter 301.310

Chapter 301 Solving the Problem 2
  Weeks The words of the base chief are still echoing in the air. On the surface, it seems that they have no effect, but if you look closely, you will find that many supernatural beings are more aggressive.

  The supernatural beings on the field were silent, and Chief Sun Ji on the fence saw that there was almost no change in the battle below, frowned and looked at Chief Zhou, "Your method doesn't work, think of other ways Let ’s do it!” Director Zhou

  sighed and said: “Then think of other ways!”

  Director Zhou and Director Sun met each other’s eyes, and at the same time saw the distress in each other’s eyes. The two wiped their faces at the same time.

  Ugh. Headache!
  And Qi Junhao had already left the fence when Director Zhou picked up the horn, and he went to solve the second problem.

  The two base chiefs on the wall were struggling to find a solution to the problem, but they didn't notice the changes below: the attack speed of the supernatural beings became faster, and the collapsed defense line was gradually being repaired.

  "My wife is still waiting for me to go back. She can't live without me, and neither can my child without father!" The man thought of his wife with a big belly, gritted his teeth and vented all his negative emotions towards the zombies!

  "I'm the only child left by my parents, and I have to take care of them!" A supernatural person narrowly blocked the attack of the zombies, he took two heavy breaths, and fought back fiercely!
  "My parents are gone, and I still have to protect my younger siblings! I can't have any accidents here!" Another power user looked at the zombie in front of him, his eyes were full of determination, and he released his power at the zombie .

  "My child is still waiting for me!"

  "I still have family members yet to find!" "I   'm

  still young, I don't want to die!"

Their motivation to live revived them, and they desperately dealt with the zombies in front of them.

  The gap in the defense line narrowed little by little with the efforts of everyone.

  When the two base chiefs on the wall noticed the situation below, they couldn't believe it. Director Sun looked at Director Zhou stiffly, "Your method worked?"

  "It seems to be!" Director Zhou saw that the gap in the defense line had been narrowed a lot, and nodded hesitantly.

  Chief Sun Ji silently gave a thumbs up in the direction of Chief Zhou. Chief Zhou Ji was silent for a while, then turned his head and said to Qi Junhao: "Now it's up to you how to deal with people?

  " Said: "That gap will be resolved soon!"

  "What did you do? And is your method sure to work?"

  "You'll know if it works or not!" Qi Junhao said calmly, but his voice But full of confidence.

  The two base chiefs put their eyes on the gap in the defense line with suspicion.

  A few seconds later, a figure appeared directly in front of the gap in the defense line. The sudden appearance of that figure attracted the attention of the surrounding zombies. The zombies rushed towards the figure with all their teeth and claws, as if that figure had a strong attraction to the zombies. Swallow that figure into his stomach in the next second!
  The parties were not panicked at all, and even had time to move their wrists. The two base chiefs who had been observing the situation on the fence were quite frightened. From their point of view, the figure was very close to the zombie, so close that the zombie would grab and bite the figure's body in the next second.