Chapter 61.70

Chapter 61 Nausea
  Yu Biluo's face turned blue, the wide noodles that had been delicious and chewy in his mouth instantly became sticky and disgusting, and he couldn't spit or swallow for a while.

  Yu Biluo didn't intend to wrong herself, she took out two pieces of paper from the paper drawer, spit out the food she couldn't swallow on the paper, and wrapped it up. He conveniently put the unfinished hot pot on the ground.

  Yu Biluo's actions caught Zhong Licheng's attention, "Are you full?"

  Yu Biluo shook his head, frowning, trying to suppress the churning feeling in his stomach.

  Yu Biluo's behavior was abnormal, Zhong Licheng put down the things in his hands, and asked worriedly, "Luoluo, are you uncomfortable?"

  Yu Biluo glanced at Luo Fan's direction, and quickly averted her gaze, thinking that she should take another look Dirty my eyes. "Disgusting!"

  Zhong Licheng raised his head, and saw Luo Fan who had been looking at this side all the time, and at the same time saw the malice and desire in his eyes that were too late to hide.

  Zhong Lisheng's face darkened, the chopsticks in his hand were broken, his eyes looked at Luo Fan coldly, but his heart was full of murderous intent.

  This person must die!

  Sensing the murderous intent and sense of oppression coming from Zhong Lisheng's body, everyone raised their heads one after another, and Luo Fan also put away the emotions in his eyes, with a smirk on his face.

  Those who raised their heads quickly could still see a bit of Luo Fan's unresolved emotions, while those who raised their heads slowly could only see the fake smile on Luo Fan's face.

  It just so happened that the members of the Cheetah team belonged to the type of people who raised their heads quickly.

  Cheetah team members have different personalities, but they have one thing in common, that is, to protect their weaknesses! And Yu Biluo is the "short" they protect.

  Xu Jin and Wei Ting couldn't see anything on their faces, one had a gentle smile all the time, while the other remained expressionless. Yuri showed some real thoughts, but feeling the captain's low pressure, he pursed his lips and chose to be patient for the time being.

  The captain is angry, this man will not live long.

  The three of Xu Jin winked at each other, especially Yuri, who was the youngest and shallow-minded, telling him not to act rashly.

  Yuri nodded slightly.

  And Zhong Lisheng pulled Yu Biluo to his side, held her hand, and said softly, "Luoluo, look at me."

  He lifted her chin, his voice was gentle, and his eyes were comforting, "Luoluo , don’t look, don’t want to, it’s okay.”

  Yu Biluo nodded, and looked up at Zhonglicheng slightly, “I hate his eyes, those eyes are disgusting!”

  “Okay, then ruin his eyes.” Eyes!"

  "I want to do it myself!" Yu Biluo's eyes were cold.

  "Okay!"

  Yu Biluo rubbed her stomach, took a deep breath, and suppressed the discomfort. And Luo Fan, who put on a mask, couldn't wait to make his debut.

  Luo Fan walked briskly to Xu Jin's side, discussed various topics with Xu Jin, and quietly inquired about their going to the granary, but his eyes kept looking in Yu Biluo's direction.