Chapter 441.450

Chapter 441 Ant Colony
  While running, Wei Zhao wondered why Yu Biluo made such a decision. Wei Zhao recalled the appearance of that ant carefully in his mind. They are black, nothing particularly eye-catching, the size and appearance are similar to those of ants before the end of the world, and they all feel the same in the hand, weak and fragile, as if the ant will be crushed to death with a little force.

  But is it such a creature that can make someone with supernatural powers like Yu Biluo turn around and run away?
  Wei Zhao frowned, there must be dangers that he didn't expect or didn't notice.

  When Wei Zhao was thinking hard, out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a black shadow passing by his side quickly, bringing a biting cold wind.

  Wei Zhao took a closer look, Wei Jinghuai, who was running behind him just now, suddenly accelerated, and quickly chased in Yu Biluo's direction, even faintly intending to run in front of Yu Biluo and the others. Before Wei Zhao could recover from his astonishment, Wei Jinghuai, who was running in front, suddenly broke down and shouted: "What the hell is that thing in the back?!"

  Hearing Wei Jinghuai's collapsed cry, Wei Zhao subconsciously glanced back, and then his scalp exploded. He barely swallowed the scream that rushed to his mouth, and silently quickened his pace.

  Wei Zhao looked up at Yu Biluo who was running in front of him, holding Qiao Ning's shoulder with his hands. Is that why she made this decision? Had she foreseen the danger posed by those ants?

  And Yu Biluo, who was being watched by him, was currently pressing her hand on Qiao Ning's shoulder to prevent her from looking back. "Don't look back, keep running!"

  Qiao Ning glanced sideways at Wei Jinghuai, who was still speeding up, "I need to know what happened next, so that I can be more motivated."

  ".Trust me, you read Afterwards, not only will there be no motivation, but you will feel weak in your legs." Yu Biluo ruthlessly refuted Qiao Ning's proposal.

  Qiao Ning: "I'll just take a look!"

  Yu Biluo: "No! Run!"

  Qiao Ning: "Just one look!"

  Yu Biluo: "It's not negotiable!"

  During the conversation between the two, Yu Biluo kept her hand on Qiao Ning's shoulder. After she felt that Qiao Ning's running speed was a little slower, she used her hands to urge Qiao Ning to move forward. Lemon run faster.

  Qiao Ning felt the strength on her shoulders and knew that Yu Biluo would not let herself look back, so she took a step back. "Then tell me what happened later."

  Yu Biluo was silent for two seconds, "Are you sure you want to listen?"

  Qiao Ning: "Yes, sure!" "Okay

  !" Yu Biluo turned her head and glanced behind Then he said nonsense seriously: "Countless ants are rushing towards us like black tides, like turbulent waves, the highest is 20 centimeters from the ground, and there are no living creatures wherever they go. Only the bones are left."

  "Oh, a bird fell down. Well, only the bones are left. Hmm? Is that a squirrel? I can't see clearly, but it doesn't matter what it is, after all, it was all eaten up ..." Yu Biluo's tone didn't change at all, but Qiao Ning felt her hairs stand on end in this calm narration.

  Qiao Ning swallowed, she felt that her feet were a little soft just listening to it, and she never dared to imagine if she would kneel on the ground if she saw that scene with her own eyes. And Yu Biluo looked at Qiao Ning's pale face from fright and closed his mouth in satisfaction when he felt that he had achieved the effect he wanted.