Chapter 101.110

Chapter 101 The heavy rain
  is getting late There was a blinding flash of lightning, followed by a deafening thunder, and heavy rain poured down.

  Yu Biluo sat on the bay window, with one leg hanging casually underneath, and the other curled up. She hugged the curled up leg with both hands, put her chin on her left arm, looked slightly sideways at her own shadow reflected on the window, and listened to the sound of rain outside.

  Yu Biluo was a little dazed, wondering what the world would look like after this rain?
  On one side, Yu Biluo and the others hid in the warm room and watched the violent storm outside the window, while on the other side, a small team was running fast on the path.

  "Wori! This bad weather, can't you hold on for a while? I'm so wet!" A young man covered his head with his hands and ran quickly on the path.

  "Shut up, it's going to rain and your mother is going to get married, who can stop it? If I listened to you today, would you still be here? You've been arrested and sent for research!" The fat man running behind heard the The young man rolled his eyes at the words.

  "Hurry up, everyone, I think we can shelter from the rain ahead!" The leading man saw a village in front of him through the lightning, and shouted loudly.

  "Why didn't you find it sooner? I've been soaked!" The young man wailed, one of them didn't pay attention, slipped on the sole of his foot, and fell hard.

  The fat man Haoxuan behind him didn't step on it. He patted his chest and lifted the person on the ground up, "I'm letting you be all right, so you can't see the way when you have that time? What do you mean?" If my foot was confiscated just now and I just stepped on it, do you think I should carry you on my back or go to the front and call for someone to lift you?" The

  young man twitched his lips, "If you stepped on it with one foot, you don't need to carry it or carry it , Just bury it for me, I won’t survive.”

  The fat man slapped the young man on the back of the head, "Stop talking nonsense, stand up and run! I'm fucking submerged in water right now!" After finishing speaking, he turned his head and chased after his teammates.

  At this time, a muffled thunder sounded above the young man's head, and the young man shivered, "I'll go, Brother Cheng, wait for me! Don't leave me behind, it's scary!"

  Fatty's voice came faintly from the front, "Scared ! Still not running? Are you really waiting for me to carry you?!" The

  young man looked at the dark woods on both sides, always feeling that there was something inside, and ran away without saying a word.

  The small village not far away was pitch-black, but the thunder and rain were so loud that nothing could be heard. "Lian Li, are there any zombies in this small village?" A middle-aged man with vicissitudes of life wiped the rainwater off his face and said loudly to the boy next to him.

  Standing next to the middle-aged man, the boy named Lian Li closed his eyes, and opened them after a while, "There is one in the westernmost house, three wandering outside in the southeast direction, two trapped in the house, west by south." There are three in the direction of the house, and they are all wandering outside."

  "Get rid of the ones wandering outside, and ignore the ones trapped inside the house!" The middle-aged man said bluntly.

  After braving the heavy rain to deal with the wandering zombies, they randomly found a house without zombies and got in. There was dry firewood in the house, but everyone was completely drenched by the rain, and the lighters they carried with them could not be used in a short time. Several people trembled in the dark room with big eyes and small eyes.