Chapter 221.230

Chapter 221 Mystery
  "What? This is impossible!" Jiang Shao stood up abruptly and said in disbelief.

  "Are you sure this woman is the Yin Miao you know?" Zhong Licheng asked back.

  "Sure, she has a mole on the jaw line, and she told me that with a smile!" Jiang Shao looked at the woman's position. Xu Jin pinched the woman's jaw and made her tilt her head. As expected, there was a mole on the jaw line.

  Xu Jin nodded, indicating that what Jiang Shao said was the truth.

  Seeing Xu Jin nodding, Yu Biluo frowned. So what's going on? The Yin Miao that Jiang Shao knew was an ordinary person, and this one in front of him was indeed a supernatural being, but her appearance and the mole on the jawline were the same as Yin Miao's.

  Yu Biluo rubbed her brows. There seemed to be a mess in her head, and she couldn't find where to start. This feeling made her feel a little annoyed.

  "Eh?" At this moment, Yu Lianli, who was standing by the side, suddenly asked in confusion, "What level is her ability? What kind of ability?"

  "Level three, wind ability." Yu Biluo turned to look at Yu Lian Li, "What's the matter? Did you find anything?"

  Yu Lianli stared at the position of the woman's crystal nucleus, and carefully checked it with his power, "If this woman's power is wind, it should be cyan, but this woman's The color of the crystal nucleus is very light blue. And the shape of her ability is very unstable, as if the ability is not her own! It's very strange."

  After listening to Yu Lianli's words, Yu Bi Luo suddenly remembered that when Yin Miao used the ability in the fight, there were always some unnatural actions, and unnecessary gaps appeared when the opponent used the ability to defend. This gave Yu Biluo a bold guess.

  "Is it possible that her abilities are not hers?" Yu Biluo kept looking at Yin Miao's expression when she said this, and she keenly discovered that when she said that it wasn't hers, The panic flickered across the opponent's face.

  "What do you mean?" Jiang Shao looked at Yu Biluo in confusion, "What do you mean that the ability is not hers? Isn't the ability only available after everyone awakens? Could it be that the ability can be transferred?

  " I asked her." Yu Biluo explained Yin Miao's unnatural behavior when using the supernatural power, "Jiang Shao also said just now that supernatural powers are only available after a person awakens, and the supernatural being who awakens the supernatural power When using supernatural powers, it is like manipulating one's own hands and feet, it is flexible and natural. But when Yin Miao used supernatural powers, she was unfamiliar and uncomfortable, with a subtle sense of disobedience."

  Yu Biluo paused for a while. , looked at Yin Miao and continued, "It's like I just got a supernatural power, and I haven't had time to fully adapt to it!"

  Yu Biluo approached Yin Miao, leaned forward, and looked at him curiously, "Hey, I'm very curious, a How did a person change from an ordinary person to a third-level supernatural being in just a few days?"

  "Oh, I won't tell you!" Yin Miao raised her chin high and sneered With a voice, "That lord gave me a new life, I will not betray that lord, you don't want to get any news from me!"

  After Yin Miao said this, she shut her mouth tightly. , with an attitude of "kill or cut whatever you want, as long as you open your mouth and say a word, I lose".

  Seeing Yin Miao's posture, Xu Jin suddenly became interested, "I'm really curious, what kind of method can someone use to brainwash a person to such an extent?"