Chapter 291.300

Chapter 291
  The outer wall surrounding the base in N City has been reinforced by supernatural beings, and the overall defense is impressive. At the same time, a road that can accommodate many people is left on the outer wall, so that internal personnel can observe the situation outside the base. But now, there are usually only a few people standing on the city wall, but it is full of people.

  "Please let me out, let me out!" Nan Xi ran at the front, seeing so many people on the city wall, he quickly squeezed out a narrow passage to let the cheetah team in.

  "Captain Zhongli is here? Come and have a look!" Xia Xingyan vaguely heard Nanxi's voice, and when he looked back, he happened to meet Zhonglicheng's gaze.

  Zhong Lisheng obviously felt relieved when he saw Xia Xingyan, he walked up quickly and dragged them towards the edge of the city wall. "It's good if you come, our hope will be even greater if you come!"

  Zhong Lisheng didn't answer Xia Xingyan's words, after all, they don't know the specific situation yet, and if they have something to look at, we can say it.

  Yu Biluo pursed her lips and walked in the back position, looking at the supernatural beings behind her who kept wrapping their clothes tightly and moved slightly but never left, Yu Biluo's heart began to sink a little bit. Ever since Yu Biluo's ability was upgraded to level five, she has become more aware of the level of other people's abilities. Without exception, all the supernatural beings standing here are above the third level, and there is not a single supernatural being at the second level.

  With so many third-level ability users gathered here, the current situation is not optimistic!

  Thinking so, Yu Biluo walked forward quickly without stopping. At this time, Yu Biluo's ears heard several gasps of air-conditioning.

  Yu Biluo's eyes quickly swept over the people who made the voices, Qiao Ning, Yuri, Qiao An, Yu Lianli, and even Wei Ting, who was always expressionless, couldn't help changing his face, while Xu Jin and Zhong Licheng's His face has completely sank.

  "This, how is this possible? Where did so many zombies come from?!" Joan asked incredulously, looking at the scene ahead.

  Yu Biluo walked to the edge of the city wall, pressed her hands on the edge of the wall, and looked forward. After seeing the situation ahead, her pupils shrank instantly, and her fingers pinched the edge of the city wall forcefully, and her fingertips turned pale. color.

  There was originally a flat road outside the base, and plants were planted along the roadside for greening, but now it has been occupied by densely packed zombies. The zombies that usually wandered around in twos and threes were gathered together for unknown reasons at this time, and they were staggering towards the direction of the N city base.

  There are a lot of zombies. Even if they stand on the city wall, they can't see the end of the zombie army from the top down. At this moment, the base in City N seems to have become an isolated island, surrounded by a blue-gray sea of ​​zombies. , and a huge tsunami is brewing under the calm appearance of the blue-gray ocean, trying to destroy and submerge the only isolated island!
  Yu Biluo's expression was ugly, and Yu Lianli's expression was even more ugly standing beside her. Yu Lianli is a person with spiritual abilities. The moment he saw the army of zombies in front of him, he used his abilities to determine the number of zombies. But when his abilities spread, he was surprised to find that he saw There is no end to the zombie horde!

  In his mind, right in front of him was a piece of bright red, and the usually round red dots were densely overlapped at this time, without the slightest gap, as if a piece of rendered transparent red cloth was facing toward him. Follow him with a hood.