Chapter 31.40

Chapter 31 Understanding the Situation
  Facing the puzzled look on the wandering team's face, Zhong Lisheng chose to turn a blind eye. He was not interested and did not want to recall what happened at that time. He didn't want to experience the suffocating feeling again.

  Seeing Zhong Lisheng's unattractive expression, the members of the wandering team silently shut up.

  Yu Biluo looked at Zhonglicheng's expression, and a smile flashed in her eyes. She patted Zhonglicheng's shoulder lightly, smiled slightly, and shook her head slightly.

  Zhong Licheng looked at the smile in Yu Biluo's eyes, lowered his eyes slightly, and when he raised his eyelids again, he saw Yu Biluo's familiar expression again, serious and indifferent, but actually there were two smiles hidden in his eyes and the corners of his mouth . .

  Yu Biluo took out a pen and paper from her bag, waved it in front of Zhong Licheng's eyes, and signaled: I'm going to communicate with a pen and paper, you can go and stay aside!
  "Didn't you agree that I would be your voice when I was by your side? Throw it away so soon?"

  Yu Biluo pulled off the disposable mask she was wearing on her face, and said with her mouth: It's a topic of conversation between girls, men please take the initiative Avoid, so be conscious.

  Zhong Licheng raised his hand and rubbed her hair, put a whistle in her hand, and said softly, "Okay, I won't disturb your chat, if you have something to blow this whistle, you know?"

  Yu Biluo held the whistle in her hand . hands, nodded, and signaled him to go quickly with his eyes.

  What Yu Biluo didn't notice was that standing behind her, Nanxi watched their interaction, stars suddenly appeared in her eyes, she clenched the corners of her clothes with both hands, trying to control herself not to get too excited.

  Look at the appearance of the two, handsome and beautiful, it is pleasing to the eye; look at the height of the two, although it is not the cutest height difference, but it is also the kind of lovers who are very comfortable to look at; look at the height difference between the two Human strength, male strength is really strong, although the young lady didn't make many moves, but the superb ice control ability knows that the strength is definitely not weak!
  These two people look like a couple no matter where they look, my mother, I declare that I am their CP fan from today!

  Looking at the movements of the two, Nan Xi felt as if a hundred groundhogs were screaming in unison, all making ah ah ah ah ah.

  No one knows that Nanxi was a star chasing girl before the end of the world. Unlike other fans who frantically called her brothers and sisters, she is a Buddhist CP fan. '. As for the "Buddhism" what kind of Buddhism? It's the kind that I like you, but I only watch TV series and movies you act in. Don't pick up the plane, don't join the fan group, just a wild fan. And knocking CP only knocks screen CP, never the kind that rises to real people.

  But now, looking at the two people interacting in front of her, she finally realized that the kind of candy that was published in the novel hit a real person, and now it feels like a candy—really, it's so cool! ! !
  Now she only has one thought in her mind, let them get married in place!
  Nan Xi was a familiar type. After Zhong Lisheng left, Nan Xi quickly pulled Yu Biluo to start chatting. From gossip to food, the topic never stopped. However, Yu Biluo's temperament is slow, and when Yu Biluo finally adapted to Nanxi's rhythm, Nanxi had unilaterally regarded Yu Biluo as his best friend.

  Zhong Lisheng kept paying attention to Yu Biluo from a distance, he knew that Yu Biluo wanted to comfort him, what was the topic of girls, it was impossible for Luoluo's defensive temperament to show such intimacy with the person he just met. Originally, Zhong Licheng just wanted to see how Luoluo threw a rock at his own foot, but now, seeing Luoluo's uncomfortable look, he suddenly couldn't laugh.