Chapter 241.250

Chapter 241
  Shirking Responsibility During the quarrel between He Jiaping and Dr. Feng, Yu Biluo's body began to emit cold air, subtle and unobtrusive. The cold air invaded the iron plates that fixed her limbs and the operating bed under her body, and spread along the ground towards the door.

  "Ah!"

  Yu Biluo's head hurt, and she couldn't help shouting out due to the severe pain. At the same time, her limbs broke free from the iron plates that had been weakened by the cold. Yu Biluo hugged her head quietly, the pain was too intense, and the churning ability made her feel like she was about to suffocate.

  Yu Biluo couldn't bear it any longer, and released all her abilities in one go. A large number of ice crystals centered on Yu Biluo and spread in all directions.

  He Ru couldn't move because of the strength of the anesthetic, she could only watch the ice crystals spread towards her quickly, and in an instant her whole body was frozen in the ice crystals. He Jiaping and Dr. Feng, who were standing farther away, were much luckier, but the parts below the shoulders were frozen, and at least their necks could still move freely.

  Dr. Feng didn't understand what Yu Biluo looked like. He was trembling with anger. Although his body was frozen and he couldn't see it, it didn't prevent He Jiaping from seeing that the other person's face that was flushed with anger for a moment was gone. There was a creaking sound of the other party's molars gnashing.

  "He Jiaping! After everything is like this, how dare you say that Yu Biluo only has a third-level ability?! You frankly opened your dog eyes to see clearly. Your reaction is clearly that a high-level ability user injected a low-level ability. The potion, which in turn improves the reaction of the ability!"

  "This is impossible!" He Jiaping muttered to himself.

  Dr. Feng's ears were better, so he just heard He Jiaping's impossibility, and exploded on the spot. "Impossible? Impossible, shit, the facts are right in front of your eyes, what else is impossible for you! It's all your fault! He Jiaping, let me tell you, if I die here because of your mistake today, I will be a ghost I won't let you go!"

  Hearing that the other party has been clamoring to be responsible, He Jiaping directly yelled back, "Bah! Why do you blame me? If you want to blame it, you are also to blame. Did your laboratory make the instrument for measuring the level of abilities? Is the laboratory made by you?" In management? Why blame me for the useless products from your lab!"

  "You're talking nonsense, our instruments are perfect! Stop pouring dirty water on our heads!" Dr. Feng ground his back molars , felt that the other party was despicable, and kept pouring dirty water on their laboratory heads in order to shirk responsibility.

  And He Jiaping was so angry that he had tested it several times before, and every time the machine showed level three, how could it be his own mistake? Thinking of this, He Jiaping opened his mouth and said, "If there is nothing wrong with your machine, then it's not my fault, and the power level displayed on the machine is level three!"

  "Then why are you explaining the current situation to me!"

  " I don’t know! Let me just say a word today, her power level is level three, even if you kill me, it’s level three, even if the heavenly king Laozi is here, it’s level three!" He Jiaping was so angry that he was awarded a doctorate and began to speak nonsense.

  "I'm sorry, if you're talking about my power level, I would have already reached level four." A soft and hoarse female voice rang out, with a tingling tingle.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Tips: Press [space bar] to return to the directory, press (keyboard left key ←) to return to the previous chapter, press (keyboard right key →) to enter the next chapter