Chapter 11.20

Chapter 11 Material Disturbance
  Zhong Lisheng did not correct Sun Ping's address, he nodded, "Yes, it belongs to us."

  "Captain Zhong's ability cannot be underestimated, he has collected so many materials in just a few days. "

  Zhong Lisheng was fine on the surface, but he was secretly vigilant in his heart. "Where is there, didn't Captain Sun also collect a lot of supplies?" With Zhong Lisheng's eyesight, he had already seen the supplies in the back row of the bus.

  Sun Ping glanced back at the supplies on the back seat of the bus, and smiled slightly, "It's just a fluke."

  Sun Ping stared at the pots and pans on the ground, and suddenly asked, "Captain Zhong, may I take a look at the things you are carrying?" Supplies? Of course, you can also look at our supplies."

  Zhong Lisheng didn't speak, but looked deeply at Sun Ping.

  Sun Ping could feel the oppressiveness in Zhonglisheng's gaze. It was just a light glance, but it gave off a feeling of weight, which made Sun Ping want to beg for mercy, but in order to verify his guess, he continued to speak under pressure.

  "I know this proposal is a bit abrupt, but as you can see, there is a child in my team, but our supplies were collected in a hurry, and we didn't have time to collect milk powder, so I want to see if there is any milk powder in your supplies, Captain Zhong, of course Yes, we will exchange at equal value."

  Everyone's eyes immediately focused on the child, who seemed to be only two or three years old, and was lying in the arms of a woman.

  Hearing this, Qiao Ning was a little flustered. After all, their supplies were taken directly from Yu Biluo's space, and the things in the trunk of the car were all a cover-up. At this time, the trunk was still full. What can I do?
  When Zhong Lisheng heard this, his eyes turned cold, and he was about to refuse, but suddenly felt the back of his hand warm up. His gaze moved down, and he saw Yu Biluo touching himself in the blind corner of Sun Ping's line of sight. He looked at him questioningly. Yu Biluo, seeing Yu Biluo nodded without a trace.

  Although Zhong Lisheng was a little puzzled, he believed in Yu Biluo, so what he said changed from a refusal to an agreement. "Yes, please."

  Zhong Lisheng led Sun Ping forward, and the others looked calm, but Qiao Ning, who had no special training and was not old enough, was a little impatient. She pulled Joan's sleeve, looking uneasy, "What should I do? Once the trunk is opened, how can I explain the source of the things on the ground, besides, the shelf life of the things in the trunk is not long, so"

  Joan held himself The twin sister shook hands very hard, and only said one sentence, "Trust the captain!"

  This is the tacit understanding formed by their cheetah team for a long time, trust the captain's judgment, and support the captain's decision! Because, every time, the captain brought them back from the brink of life and death.

  Zhong Lisheng first took Sun Ping to look at the training car parked outside. The training car was full of supplies. Generally speaking, they were foods that added sugar and calories, and the shelf life was not long.

  Seeing these things, Sun Ping's eyes lit up with joy. Yu Biluo noticed the joy in Sun Ping's eyes, and was slightly lost in thought.

  When the second car was opened, even Zhong Licheng, who had always been calm, had a look of surprise in his eyes. He saw that the car was full of odds and ends, and it turned into rice noodles, instant noodles, and compressed biscuits. Such staple foods that have a long storage time, and only occupy about half of the trunk, the remaining space can just hold those things on the ground by visual inspection.