Zhong Lisheng told everyone to let other people fix the tent first, and then he and Xu Jin asked Xiang Shuzhu about the situation. Originally, Yu Biluo was going to help set up the tent, but Zhong Licheng grabbed Yu Biluo's hand and took her by his side.

  To be honest, Zhong Lisheng and Yu Biluo's current relationship with each other is basically not as good as the last layer of paper. Everyone else has defaulted to the state of a couple, even Yu Lianli has defaulted to it, but the way he defaults is a little bit. In particular, he himself was still committed to causing trouble for Zhong Lisheng, but he didn't allow others to speak ill of Yu Lianli and Zhong Lisheng.

  Take Wang Qiuya as an example. Once Wang Qiuya accidentally said what was in her heart, and after Yu Lianli heard it, Yu Lianli gave Wang Qiuya a hard lesson, which caused him a headache for three whole days. However, when Zhong Licheng found out about this, the smile on his lips never faded, even Yu Lianli's fault finding was tolerated a lot.

  So now when Yu Lianli is held back by Zhongli Sheng, the others are not surprised, and they do what they should do.

  "We arrived here two days ago." Xiang Shuzhu walked towards the tent not far away while talking, took out the moisture-proof mat from the tent, spread it on the ground casually, and several people sat On the mat,

  Xiang Shuzhu continued: "After we got here, the first thing we did was to find the location of the research institute. After an hour of hard work, we found the entrance of the research institute." Pointing in the distance, "That's the entrance of the research institute!"

  Everyone looked in the direction of Xiang Shuzhu's finger, and a simple small house stood not far away. Xu Jin asked suspiciously: "Where is that?" The house?"

  "Yes." Xiang Shuzhu nodded, "The place where I don't know if it's the guard room or something is the entrance of the research institute, and there is a coded door hidden inside. After we find the coded door, we will use the coded door in our hands to The password is in."

  "And then? What have you experienced? Seeing you like this, the things inside are not easy to deal with?" Zhong Lisheng looked at the expressions on other people's faces and said speculatively.

  "No, on the contrary, we found nothing." Xiang Shuzhu raised his head, looked into Zhong Lisheng's eyes and said.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Tips: Press [space bar] to return to the directory, press (keyboard left key ←) to return to the previous chapter, press (keyboard right key →) to enter the next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Pingfang
line
font size
20
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels Popular Fiction Tags
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 472 Research Institute
  "Didn't find anything?!" Yu Biluo and the others looked at Xiang Shuzhu in surprise.

  "Yes, I found nothing, no people, no mutated creatures, no zombies, nothing." Xiang Shuzhu himself was puzzled, logically that should be where the research institute is, but it was incredibly clean.

  "Where are the research materials?" Yu Biluo asked suddenly.

  "Research materials?" Xiang Shuzhu thought about it carefully, and finally shook his head: "I didn't see it, there were some papers scattered there, but I don't know if it's not research materials, anyway, I think it's incredibly clean. "