As soon as Yu Biluo raised her eyes, she met Wei Ting's gaze, seeing the meaning in Wei Ting's eyes, Yu Biluo raised her eyebrows calmly. Wei Ting quickly turned his head and concentrated on being a guide.

  Time passed by every minute and every second, and the mutated ants group behind them showed no tendency to disperse. During the period when everyone was running away, they also tried to counterattack and block them with supernatural powers, but the effect was not great, and soon those ants would catch up again. .

  They didn't seem to know how to get tired, after chasing for such a long time, the number was not reduced at all. But they couldn't. Qiao Ning and Wei Jinghuai, who were the weakest among the five, were breathing heavily. Wei Jinghuai can ignore it, but Qiao Ning cannot.

  "Brother Wei, we can't go on like this. We have to get rid of them and the river. Is there a river near here?" Yu Biluo remembered that the size of those ants was the same as those before the end of the world. It would take some time for ants to cross the river. A river can not only buy more time, but also consume some opponents' numbers. It can be said to kill two birds with one stone!
  "Yes, there is a river 500 meters ahead. According to the drawing on the map, it shouldn't be narrow!" Wei Ting answered Yu Biluo and glanced back. The group of mutated ants got closer to them.

  The distance of 500 meters is not too far, and the senses strengthened by the supernatural beings can already feel the water vapor in the nose and hear the sound of the river flowing. In less than a minute, everyone saw the river at the end of the forest. A river with fast currents and not looking shallow.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Tips: Press [space bar] to return to the directory, press (keyboard left key ←) to return to the previous chapter, press (keyboard right key →) to enter the next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Pingfang
line
font size
20
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels Popular Fiction Tags
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 442 I Float
  When Qiao Ning saw the river in front of her, she subconsciously shook her body. A river with fast currents and not shallow looks is really too dangerous for people who can't swim and have to go into the water , the human body instinctively fears this danger, and even expresses it through body movements.

  Qiao Ning was in fear, facing the rushing river in front of her.

  "Qiao Ning, no..." Yu Biluo originally planned to comfort Qiao Ning first. After all, there are things like life jackets and inflated kayaks in her space, and they will just float over there when the time comes. In addition, Qiao Ning's own ability is the water system, and they will be fine.

  As soon as the comforting words were spoken, Yu Biluo felt that something was wrong.

  She turned her head suddenly, and saw the small black spots that suddenly appeared above the army of ants. Compared with the army of ants on the ground, there were very few of them, but if you look at it alone, there are not a few of those small black spots.

  Yu Biluo scolded a few words, and she said that she seemed to have overlooked something, how could an ant colony have only one type of ants? !
  The ants in the ant colony have about five types of ants according to the division of labor: queen ants, female ants, male ants, worker ants and soldier ants. The queen ants can be ignored. No matter how powerful the worker ants and soldier ants are, they still rely on crawling. Their speed is limited, and it is useless not to be able to catch up with them. But male ants are different from female ants, they have wings and can fly!
  Seeing a large number of male and female ants flying towards them, Yu Biluo didn't have time to say anything, so she pushed Qiao Ning out with force. "Wei Ting, protect Qiao Ning!"