Ke Haochu's proposal was beyond their expectations, and they could get two-thirds of the task rewards just by acting together, which could have been agreed before, but now
  "There is a competition of interests between different bases. On the surface, our two teams belong to different bases. Are you sure you want to cooperate with us?" Xu Jin asked again.

  "Sure!" Ke Haochu said without hesitation.

  "Even if you cooperate with us and directly unlock the hell-level difficulty?" Yu Biluo said with a half-smile.

  "Hell-level difficulty? Isn't it Hell-level difficulty now?" Ke Haochu asked without knowing why.

  "If you don't cooperate with us, Cangye Base won't come to make trouble, but if you cooperate with us, you will be implicated by us." Seeing Ke Haochu's expression that obviously didn't react, Yu Biluo said kindly, "We The team members and Meteor Squad have a bit of grievance, the kind that never dies. My brother and I had some conflicts with the Overlord Squad before we came, and the other party will definitely attack us."

  "The three teams of Cangye Base, you just pull it off like this Lost the hatred of the two teams?" Ke Haochu's eyes widened, expressing his admiration for their ability to make trouble.

  "Captain Ke, for the sake of saving Lian Li's life, I advise you to think clearly."

  "No, I think clearly. I am sure to cooperate with you. After all, when the benefits are not directly proportional to the risks, especially the benefits When the risk is greater than the risk, the risk can be ignored." Ke Haochu's eyes circled around Zhong Lisheng and Yu Biluo, "There is no need to go back on a deal that is sure to make a profit without losing it!"

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Tips: Press [space bar] to return to the directory, press (keyboard left key ←) to return to the previous chapter, press (keyboard right key →) to enter the next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Pingfang
line
font size
20
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels Popular Fiction Tags
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 402 Liuli Squad
  Half an hour later, when everyone finished their lunch and even began to fall asleep, the roar of the engine working was heard in the distance. Everyone looked up and saw a white SUV driving towards their direction.

  "It's finally here. This is a full 20 minutes later than the agreed meeting time." Tan Si looked at the white SUV that was picking up dust all the way, and sneered with his arms crossed.

  "Who's here?" Qiao Ning watched the white SUV slow down, and asked casually, expecting to get an answer, but the Nirvana team members standing beside her answered her question.

  "Who else could it be? Only the team of supernatural beings from the Lingnan base didn't come. Fortunately, they are the closest to here, and they were the last ones to arrive!" Tan Si was young, with emotions written all over his face, and he immediately turned upside down. He rolled his eyes, his face full of disgust.

  "." Hearing Ke Haochu's words just now, Qiao Ning knew that the three bases of Cangye, Lingnan and Fangzhou looked down on each other, but she didn't expect it to be so serious.

  The door of the white SUV opened, revealing a slender leg, and then a person got out of the car, wearing a black suit, wearing waterproof boots on his feet, with long black hair combed into a high ponytail, looking neat and sassy.