Yu Lianli's eyes flickered: I didn't mean it either!
  Yu Biluo had a panoramic view of the eye contact between Yu Lianli and Zhong Licheng, she blew on the water in the cup, the steaming heat blocked the doubt in her eyes. When did the two get along so well? Didn't you want to fight yesterday?
  Yu Biluo couldn't figure it out, so she didn't make it difficult for herself. No matter what happened between the two of them in private, anyway, the change is going in a good direction, so just turn a blind eye and close it.

  Just as Yu Lianli and Zhong Licheng made eye contact, the surrounding teammates got up intermittently. When Qiao Ning was packing her sleeping bag, she casually glanced at Yu Biluo, and suddenly let out a "huh".

  "Biluo, you didn't sleep well last night? Your eyes are turning

  blue." Hearing this, Yu Biluo reached out and touched her eyes, remembering why she didn't sleep well last night, her forehead twitched. He said vaguely: "Well, it's a little bit, it's okay, just find some time to catch up on sleep later."

  Zhonglisheng and Yu Lianli obviously thought of the reason, Zhonglicheng pinched the center of his brows, and said: " I will find a time to change my place of residence later, and I want the one with no one next door."

  "Why do you suddenly think of changing your place of residence?" Xu Jin looked at Zhongli Sheng and asked.

  "The team living next door is too free-spirited and without restraint!" Zhong Lisheng bit his tongue very hard when he said the words "immodest".

  Xu Jin pondered for a while and soon understood the meaning of Zhong Lisheng's words. He nodded in agreement.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Tips: Press [space bar] to return to the directory, press (keyboard left key ←) to return to the previous chapter, press (keyboard right key →) to enter the next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Pingfang
line
font size
20
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels Popular Fiction Tags
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 352 Advice
  Yu Biluo knew in her heart why Zhong Lisheng wanted to move out, and to be honest, she agreed. After all, she didn't want to hear that sound every night. Yu Biluo moved her ears and heard the sound of the door opening. She turned her head and saw Chen Jing walking towards the kitchen.

  Yu Biluo drank all the water in the cup, looked at Yu Lianli who was still lying under the covers, and said coldly, "Since you've warmed up, don't lie down, get up quickly and help mom cook. !" After finishing speaking, Yu Biluo took her own cup and walked towards the kitchen.

  Looking at Yu Biluo's back, Yu Lianli murmured in his heart: Hey, how long have I been lying down now, that is, the coldness on my body has just disappeared, and I haven't fully warmed up yet!

  Yu Lianli was muttering in his heart, but his physical movements did not stop at all. He quickly tidied up his sleeping bag, straightened his clothes, pulled his hair with his hands, and walked towards the kitchen.

  Not long after, the aroma of food came from the kitchen, making everyone hungry. The aroma of the food floated to the next door along the gap between the door and the window, and the three men next door gulped down their mouths.