"Why doesn't that person move! If he doesn't move, he'll be gone!"

  "Captain Qi, is the person you're looking for reliable? Don't block the gap, the person will be gone first!"

  "Don't worry, she It will be fine, after all, her ability can be said to be the strongest in the base." Qi Junhao looked at the two base chiefs who were jumping anxiously, and said calmly.

  Sure enough, as soon as Qi Junhao finished speaking, the figure moved.

  The zombies rushing to the front suddenly stopped for some unknown reason. The next second, huge and sharp ice appeared out of thin air in a straight line, throwing, piercing, and freezing all the zombies whose figures reached the gap. Immediately afterwards, the huge ice body fell apart under the control of the figure, and the corpses of the zombies were broken into small pieces and fell to the ground. The pure ice sublimated the moment it fell, and the part that wrapped the zombie fell to the ground.

  In the blink of an eye, there was an open space in front of that figure.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Tips: Press [space bar] to return to the directory, press (keyboard left key ←) to return to the previous chapter, press (keyboard right key →) to enter the next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Pingfang
line
font size
20
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels Popular Fiction Tags
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 302 The mentality of fluke

  The two base chiefs were dumbfounded watching from the fence. Who would have thought that at the beginning, the supernatural being who stood there and looked as if he hadn't reacted would kill so many zombies with one move in the next second. Before she could react, even Qi Junhao, who probably guessed her strength, was stunned for two seconds.

  Director Sun Ji rubbed his eyes vigorously, and asked in disbelief: "Did I have hallucinations just now? I actually saw a person dealt with a large number of zombies with one move! And he dealt with it so cleanly? It's over, it's over, Is my pressure already so great that I have hallucinations?"

  Director Zhou swallowed unconsciously, and said in an erratic voice: "No, you didn't have hallucinations, someone really eliminated a large number of zombies with one move !" The

  two looked at each other, and at the same time turned their heads to look at Qi Junhao, their eyes sparkling.

  "Captain Qi, is that person someone you know? What's his name? Is that person in your team?"

  "Those are not important, the important thing is that the person's ability is ice, but what level is it? Are you interested? Stay at the base in City N? The treatment and everything are negotiable!"

  "That's right, as long as the other party is willing to stay at the base in City N, that person's family will also be treated favorably!"

  Qi Junhao looked at the two bases and had a long conversation The meaning inside and out is that he wants to keep her, he raised his eyebrows, also, which base would not want to stay with such a powerful person? It's a pity...

  "The two base chiefs, I do know that person, but she's not from our team, and she won't stay!"

  Qi Junhao said calmly, but the two base chiefs listened to Qi Junhao. If so, the whole person is in a hurry.