Zhong Licheng glanced at Yu Biluo in surprise, sighed softly and said, "Luoluo, you have been in a coma for two days, do you know that?"

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Tips: Press [space bar] to return to the directory, press (keyboard left key ←) to return to the previous chapter, press (keyboard right key →) to enter the next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Pingfang
line
font size
20
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels Popular Fiction Tags
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 272 Change
  "Two days?" Yu Biluo's eyes widened slightly, and then returned to normal after blinking, but said with some emotion, "No wonder I feel my body is so soft, it turns out that I have slept for too long Already?"

  Zhong Lisheng saw Yu Biluo's calm reaction, and then looked at Biluo's calm mood since he woke up, and asked tentatively, "Luoluo, aren't you curious about the reason for your drowsiness?"

  Yu Biluo looked at Zhonglicheng's careful temptation hidden in his eyes, and suddenly felt that he was in a good mood. She knew why Zhong Lisheng was so cautious, she also knew what he wanted to test, and she knew why Zhong Licheng acted like this. Once again, she felt that she would be very happy in this life. Because so many people are caring about her, she feels warm in her heart.

  "I know." Yu Biluo nodded, this time she didn't choose to hide it, nor did she choose to bear it alone. She wants to change her way of life, she wants to try building bridges with other people, and even more wants to try the future that her aunt described to her back then!
  "You know?!" Zhong Lisheng's pupils vibrated violently, and the smile on his mouth disappeared, replaced by a pursed corner of his mouth and undisguised worry on his face.

  "Don't be nervous. Although I'm drowsy, I'm not unconscious. I heard everything you said, but I didn't respond, and I couldn't respond." Yu Biluo smiled at Zhonglicheng, and put his hands together On Zhonglisheng's palm, feeling the other party's sudden tightening force, the corners of her mouth widened, and she silently clenched the other party's hand, as if she was comforting the other party's emotions, and also as if she was absorbing what she needed. the power of.

  Yu Biluo didn't give the other party a chance to ask, she looked at the man's hand that she was holding, and continued. "When I fell asleep, I kept having the same dream." Yu Biluo's voice was soft, but with a little bit of sadness and nostalgia.

  "In my dream, at the beginning, I always watched everything from the perspective of a bystander. When I was young, I laughed and played with Lian Li, met my aunt for the first time, and then got along with my aunt. I feel so nostalgic and stuck in it."

  The expression on Yu Biluo's face was happy and nostalgic, it seemed that that memory was a happy memory for Yu Biluo. Zhong Lisheng looked at the expression on Yu Biluo's face, and could see that the other party liked her aunt very much, but the more happiness on her face, the more his heart ached, because he couldn't imagine that the aunt Yu Biluo liked so much How broken she must be when she died in front of her eyes!

  "But the more I indulged in it, the faster time passed in the dream. In the end, those happy memories were like a book that was blown away by the wind, and I turned to the designated page with a clatter, which also brought me Brought back that dark and dreary night, full of blood and despair."